Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 ultimate team issues

by mobs10

Original Post

FIFA 14 ultimate team issues

★ Newbie
Every year I buy FIFA at the midnight queues, every year I get nothing but issues and problems with your product. I spend hundreds of pounds on packs every year and EA take advantage of this. I buy the ultimate addition ASWEL as the season pass, now my main issues are.
• my DNF is absolutely terrible as your servers seem to cut me out of every tournament match I play and every time I play a friend.
• this year I could not purchase packs unless I brought the Season pass for £20! Why?
•I never ever have had a decent pack.
• you disconnect me from 80% of my matches and give me the loss even if I win AND destroy my DNF%
• I have spent £100 so far and have NOT had 1 good player.
• I always loose bids as a result of you disconnecting me.
Now I am really annoyed and upset with these issues. Please reimburse me for my losses, please reset my DNF% and as a gesture of good will I would appreciate free packs and/or FIFA points. Please don't ignore me as I look forward to FIFA every year and I am a good customer to you, you can check my loyalty and see how much I spend on ultimate team every year. I would be grateful to hear back with your reimbursement offers.
Thank you
Mo.
Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com