Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
077james86

FIFA 14 trading between consoles PS3 and PS4

Hi my friends have ps3 as do I at present and I am upgrading to a PS4 I understand I can take my ultimate team with me but will we still be able to trade cards between us as they are not upgrading?

EA_Guy
Topics: 121
XP: 2,222
Solutions: 4,404

Re: FIFA 14 trading between consoles PS3 and PS4

Hi 077james86,

You won't be able to trade directly across generations, but your PS3 & PS4 Ultimate Teams will be linked so anything you get on PS4 will be on your PS3. 

This means that you will still be able to play with your friends and trade, but you'll need to be playing on the PS3 when you do this. 

The page here gives a better explanation of it.

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Keeper
bulkburg

Is this something that will be resolved with an update soon? Or will you never be able to trade between consoles?

Just bought my ps4 and was gutted that i couldnt as me and my friends use this alot.

EA_Guy
Topics: 121
XP: 2,222
Solutions: 4,404

Unfortunately there are no plans for this to change. 

As mentioned you should still be able to do this if you still have your PS3 as the accounts are linked. 

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Keeper
derkin12345678

077james86 wrote:

Hi my friends have ps3 as do I at present and I am upgrading to a PS4 I understand I can take my ultimate team with me but will we still be able to trade cards between us as they are not upgrading?

Keeper
GeorgeSkill606

Hi eaguy, I am on PS4 but I have a friend on ps3 who is happy to lend me some of his money. He is a "friend" on my Friends List and I was wondering if I was able to do trade offers with him on different generations. Is this possible??

Thanks

Keeper
kieranchamp

Hi. I think I can help.
It is not possible to trade between ps3 and ps4 but if you still have the ps3 version of fifa 14 then you can go back on your ps3 and receive your money from your friend and then the coins will automatically transfer back to your ps4. Your ps4 ultimate team will also be on your ps3. So what ever is saved on your ps4 will automatically be saved on your ps3.
This works through Origin.
Keeper
CubanoC

[ Edited ]

hey, im trying to get my players in to my ps4 account, but it wont work, whe i`m outsie fut it shows my old team, but inside it shows a new team with new players, and i cant transfer my old players from ps3 to this new team either, what should i do?