Hello,

my serial code doens't work...

It was: [Removed - Admin.]

can you give me a new one please?

Greetz

Message 1 of 7 (34,075 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 serial code

★★★ Pro

Fellow the step in the link to get your product code,  https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 7 (32,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

smahnata igra

Message 3 of 7 (12,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

zashto ne moga da igraq

Message 4 of 7 (12,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tapungeri

Message 5 of 7 (12,463 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

hi admin Iv got a ultimate team on my ps3 fifa 14 I downloaded the app where you can sort you team out I tried logging on logs me on then it says.

it looks like your account doesn't have a copy of fifa 14 accosicated with. but I have on the ps3 iv got a team??

Message 6 of 7 (7,577 Views)

This is an English-only forum.  No other languages are supported at this time.  If anyone doesn't follow the guide (outlined above) to locating a game's key code within Origin, no one at Answers HQ can do it for you.  If you are stuck, or think you are, see the Sidebar, as quoted below: 

For any code related queries, contact our Games Advisors using the new Help Center.

How to: Contact an EA Advisor.

Message 7 of 7 (7,574 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.