Hello,

my serial code doens't work...

It was: [Removed - Admin.]

can you give me a new one please?

Greetz

Message 1 of 7 (34,204 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 serial code

★★★ Pro

Fellow the step in the link to get your product code,  https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 7 (32,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

smahnata igra

Message 3 of 7 (12,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

zashto ne moga da igraq

Message 4 of 7 (12,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tapungeri

Message 5 of 7 (12,592 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

hi admin Iv got a ultimate team on my ps3 fifa 14 I downloaded the app where you can sort you team out I tried logging on logs me on then it says.

it looks like your account doesn't have a copy of fifa 14 accosicated with. but I have on the ps3 iv got a team??

Message 6 of 7 (7,706 Views)

This is an English-only forum.  No other languages are supported at this time.  If anyone doesn't follow the guide (outlined above) to locating a game's key code within Origin, no one at Answers HQ can do it for you.  If you are stuck, or think you are, see the Sidebar, as quoted below: 

For any code related queries, contact our Games Advisors using the new Help Center.

How to: Contact an EA Advisor.

Message 7 of 7 (7,703 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.