Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
stoebs

FIFA 14 - "disc unreadable" error when on main menu

im having an issue where as soon as fifa 14 early edition loads and gets to the main menu, i then try and go into ultimate team and the disc unreadable error comes up says i need to clean the disc (when there is no disc...lol)

i have tried clearing cache, this hasnt worked... i dont really feel like waiting another 3 hours re-downloading the game

it started off working perfect this morning (this fifa is the best by far imo) but now it just brings up this error all the time

does anyone out there know how to fix this issue??

Lookout
stoebs

Re: FIFA 14 - "disc unreadable" error when on main menu

spoke to ea re this fault they said it could be 48 hours before they can resolve my issue... which defeats the purpose of me even getting the early edition (and the ea ticket all together) 

i asked the ea guy that i was dealing with for a couple of packs for my trouble, he said he would but still no packs...  cheers ea feeling shafted big time

Keeper
sprkzy

This is a joke, it needs sorting. it defeats the point of getting the season pass at all. I can't even contact them until Monday because the helpline is not open.

Keeper
BOJANGLESBATMAN

I just got my copy in the mail, the disc looks clean but when I play a polish league match with a WKS wroclaw I get the disc error please clean with cloth message what in the world is going on ea?