Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
tulunmulau

FIFA 14 pc career mode crash

My fifa 14 pc crashes during career mode..any fixes????????!! i dont pay for the bugs..=,=

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 277
Solutions: 1,433

Re: FIFA 14 pc career mode crash

Could you go more into detail here? Please provide us as much information as possible so that we can best assist you with your needs.

Keeper
nabzter86

the game is working perfectly except that when i end the season and start the second season the game crashes and sends me to my computer desktop. it doesnt say what error or anything. how to fix such issue??

thank you

Keeper
snowey

I have this problem to its been 2 months since the xb1 came out....IS THE EVER GOING TO BE A FIX FOR THE BUG EA??

Keeper
mercuriel2

I have the same exact situation. I end a season and it crashes to desktop as it's loading for the new season. I am using the most recent squad update (24th January 2014). It does this everytime I start a new career mode and finish the 1st season and try to move onto the 2nd season.

Keeper
davefc96

I have the same problem, my game crashes at the new seson loadup... Cannot get into season 2, any help pls? As we can see a lot of people have this problem ...

Keeper
khepacheley

The problem happens because of any third party patches used, which changes the game's default directory's values a bit.

Solution to this problem is:

1. Log into Origin
  2. Right-click on the game tile and click on repair, and install the updates if required
  3. Run the game
  4. Locate the practice tile and go to 'Change Arena Player'
  5. Change the arena player to someone other
  6. Quit the game, saving the changes
  7. Run the game normaly

After this, u can use the latest squad downloaded to start a new career and move to the second season successfully

Keeper
shivrockz93

"the game is working perfectly except that when i end the season and start the second season the game crashes and sends me to my computer desktop. it doesnt say what error or anything. how to fix such issue?"

just copy 5 or 6 matches earlier saved file before the season  end's and instace0,button data setup,fifa setup file too from the dir "User/my document/fifa 14".To any other drive or folder.

after that unistall the game and delete all the saved files from "User/my document/fifa 14". and just reinstall it and paste "5 or 6 matches earlier saved file before the season  end's and instace0,button data setup,fifa setup file" to "User/my document/fifa 14". 

this will work, it did worked for me

Keeper
shivrockz93

just copy 5 or 6 matches earlier saved file before the season  end's and instace0,button data setup,fifa setup file too from the dir "User/my document/fifa 14".To any other drive or folder.

after that unistall the game and delete all the saved files from "User/my document/fifa 14". and just reinstall it and paste "5 or 6 matches earlier saved file before the season  end's and instace0,button data setup,fifa setup file" to "User/my document/fifa 14". 

Keeper
shivrockz93

I have the same problem, my game crashes at the new seson loadup... Cannot get into season 2, any help pls? As we can see a lot of people have this problem ...