Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
benjosity

FIFA 14 online - slow player response

Hi,

I'm having issues playing FIFA 14 on the PS4 online. Essentially the players response times to controller inputs seem to be very bad. One touch passing is nie impossible, movement is lagging to the point where I get the directions and first touches all wrong. I suspect it's due to a 3m/bs internet connection however I wouldn't have thought that would effect the overall controll of the game.

Thanks

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 335
Solutions: 1,434

Re: FIFA 14 online - slow player response

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".