Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
topgrape

FIFA 14 not retrieving saved game properly in career mode

I'm playing FIFA 14 on xbox 360. It's not connected to the internet so I'm saving the game locally. When I load a saved game it seems to load properly and says what the next match is but when I advance it goes back to the previous match that I have already played.

I started again, and save each session with a different name but the problem keeps happening and I can't advance in the season. Can anyone please help ?

Keeper
boodgeit

Re: FIFA 14 not retrieving saved game properly in career mode

I'm having the same problem, have even tried changing storage devices as well......... it is pants as far as i'm concerned..... really annoyed just sold my Fifa 13.

Keeper
dionne0310

Re: FIFA 14 not retrieving saved game properly in career mode

Did you find a solution? I'm having the same problem!
Keeper
Ghfifa2014

Re: FIFA 14 not retrieving saved game properly in career mode!! MEGA BUG!!

USING XBOX360> I am having the same problem. post saving, the retrieved file shows the correct place in the calendar and the correct games played and to be played. but on entering is goes back to a few moths before. I have tried multiple saves, different named saves. Played on i nthe career longer, but on saving and exiting and restarting it always goes back to the same place. It really makes playing FIFA 14 pointless. The FIFA 14 Gameplay is also not as good as previous versioins, and really the playstation version is much better.

A very disapointed FIFA game fan.

Any help?? I can't seem to find an answer or remedy on any message board. and EA games seems to have gone radio silent.. brushing this MEGA BUG under the carpet...

Please let me know if there is a patch or something that can be done pls.

Thanks

Keeper
Ghfifa2014

Re: FIFA 14 not retrieving saved game properly in career mode!! MEGA BUG!!

USING XBOX360> I am having the same problem. post saving, the retrieved file shows the correct place in the calendar and the correct games played and to be played. but on entering is goes back to a few moths before. I have tried multiple saves, different named saves. Played on i nthe career longer, but on saving and exiting and restarting it always goes back to the same place. It really makes playing FIFA 14 pointless. The FIFA 14 Gameplay is also not as good as previous versioins, and really the playstation version is much better.

A very disapointed FIFA game fan.

Any help?? I can't seem to find an answer or remedy on any message board. and EA games seems to have gone radio silent.. brushing this MEGA BUG under the carpet...

Please let me know if there is a patch or something that can be done pls.

Thanks