Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
androsn7
Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 manager mode crashes

Hello,

I am playing FIFA 14 manager mode on Android 4.3 (nexus 4).

I have completed the seasons until 2 July 2018. I play the first match and when it finishes, after the summary, FIFA 14 crash.

The actual message is: "Unfortunately FIFA 14 is stopped".

I have tried this with two different teams on different leagues and the same problem appears exactly on this date.

Is this a bug? I never had a crash until that "date"

Thank You,

Sentinel
thelordkalvan

Re: FIFA 14 manager mode crashes

I'm having a similar problem on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, except it happens after the first preseason game of my fourth season, if I have training days scheduled that week. I've had it happen with two different teams. The first team was with Leeds United, I only had three preseason games scheduled and the first game did not have any training scheduled during the week after. I added training after the second preseason game (18 July 2016) and now it crashes after finishing the match (specifically after the player growth screen). This happens if I play or simulate the match. If I removed all the training in that next week and replayed the match, the game doesn't crash. I haven't tried going past that point yet. The second team was with Wolverhampton. This time I had all four preseason games scheduled (first game on 4 July 2016) and training in the first week. After the first match, the game would crash again. I removed two of the three training matches and was able to continue past the first match. For the second match, I tried three, two, and only one training day and the game would still crash. Removing all the training for that week allows me to continue to the third match. I haven't tried going past that yet. Not sure what is going on, but I assume not being able to train will impact my player growth.
Keeper
androsn7

hello thelordkalvan,

it looks that you spotted the bug.

I removed the training I had scheduled for the week of the first friendly match and looks like the problem solved.

I have scheduled training for other weeks and it hasn't crashed yet, after 5 matches I have played.

thanks you very much.

Keeper
aaronfitz

When I go to play a match in career mode (ps3), I just get a black screen and the music goes off. I end up having to turn off the ps3 in a manner which could damage the hardware. Any knowledge of this bug? Please help!
Keeper
redhead08

i cant even play my first friendly on my first season it just freezes! really frustrating!!

Sentinel
mloayzag

Hi.

Also I found the problem is with one of the type of training.

For one career I find out the GK training was crashing the game. And for another career the MF training caused the crashing.

It happens after my 6th and 7th season in different careers. It looks like some time you cannot do more training for specific type.

You have to discover what training is causing the fail and avoid to include in your traininings. Try one by one per week.

Best regards.