Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 iphone can't login to Origin account!

by chunyip1309

Original Post

FIFA 14 iphone can't login to Origin account!

★★★★ Novice

I have just downloaded FIFA 14 on my Iphone 4 with IOS 6. Yet I can't login to the Origin account, and it said ReferenceError: Can't find variable: initialiseOriginWebView !  fix it please...

Message 1 of 22 (8,662 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 iphone can't login to Origin account!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Its working now guys,try rebooting your ipad or iphone,but clear icon on Multi task first

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 22 (8,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why cant i login on fifa 14 with my origin account i tried it on my computer and it could login but my iphone wont work with fifa 14

Message 3 of 22 (8,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Same thing is happening with me. It just says incorrect email/password, even though I've tried it on the computer and its worked.
Message 4 of 22 (8,030 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. I'm logging in with my Origin account on my computer, but its not working on my iPad while am in FIFA 14. Any suggestions/help?

Message 5 of 22 (7,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried deleting it from multitask and i have rebooted my iPod but it still doesn't work help me plz
Message 6 of 22 (7,430 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Me too. Only on Wifi on iPhone is problem. Cellular is fine!
Message 7 of 22 (7,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too the messenge is origin error try again later or check your Internet connection (I already 3 days can't connect)
Message 8 of 22 (7,111 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same problem with me

Message 9 of 22 (5,362 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same with me and I got os7 on my iPhone 4S I was logged in before and last night it wouldn't let me log in
Message 10 of 22 (4,874 Views)

fifa-ball-promo-img

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps