Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chunyip1309

FIFA 14 iphone can't login to Origin account!

I have just downloaded FIFA 14 on my Iphone 4 with IOS 6. Yet I can't login to the Origin account, and it said ReferenceError: Can't find variable: initialiseOriginWebView !  fix it please...

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,440
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Re: FIFA 14 iphone can't login to Origin account!

[ Edited ]

Its working now guys,try rebooting your ipad or iphone,but clear icon on Multi task first

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
weirdox11

Why cant i login on fifa 14 with my origin account i tried it on my computer and it could login but my iphone wont work with fifa 14

Keeper
alexmf22

[ Edited ]
Same thing is happening with me. It just says incorrect email/password, even though I've tried it on the computer and its worked.
Keeper
cobolt21

Im having the same problem. I'm logging in with my Origin account on my computer, but its not working on my iPad while am in FIFA 14. Any suggestions/help?

Keeper
aari999

I have tried deleting it from multitask and i have rebooted my iPod but it still doesn't work help me plz
Keeper
garygadget01

Me too. Only on Wifi on iPhone is problem. Cellular is fine!
Keeper
bebekgoreng

Me too the messenge is origin error try again later or check your Internet connection (I already 3 days can't connect)
Keeper
khanabdullah1999

same problem with me

Keeper
soundgappy

Same with me and I got os7 on my iPhone 4S I was logged in before and last night it wouldn't let me log in