Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 how to change support your club?

by DeathSkull34

Original Post

Re: FIFA 14 how to change support your club?

★★★ Newbie

Hey how do i change the team in the top right corner on fifa 14 please help ???? 

Message 21 of 35 (2,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

wow I can't believe there is still no solution for this. I have changed my supported club but it still displays the crest of the old club on the top right hand side of the screen.

EA?

Message 22 of 35 (2,452 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Help Alot

Message 23 of 35 (2,443 Views)

Community Manager

boxfresh3 wrote:

wow I can't believe there is still no solution for this. I have changed my supported club but it still displays the crest of the old club on the top right hand side of the screen.

EA?

Your supported club will not change instantly, you'll have to wait until the "supported club's season" is over (it usually ends on Monday). This was already mentioned earlier in this thread.

Message 24 of 35 (2,440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Eyy dude you're awesome!!! Thanks a lot.

Message 25 of 35 (2,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Worked just fine
Message 26 of 35 (2,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I understand the change could take a while (next season) but also warns that you use up one of your club changes. You are limited in changes? How many do you get? Can you reload by deleting your profile?

Update. Pulled the trigger and said 10 changes left. Is that 10 left then you can't change again, ever?
Message 27 of 35 (2,316 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Please i want to change my support club, am a chelsea fan and i mistakenly select man u, pls how can i change it on my android galaxy s2..
Message 28 of 35 (1,941 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I changed mine a couple of months ago, and it has yet to update.

Message 29 of 35 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks you!!!!!!! It finally worked .  

Message 30 of 35 (1,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Go into the Football Club tab in the main FIFA 14 menu and then in the bottom left select the Support your Club tile (it alternates with the Leaderboards, use RS to switch manually). Once the Support your Club screen opens, press X on Xbox 360 to change your club (for PS3 or PC check the respective key at the bottom of the screen).

Hope that helps.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.