Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Dan5872

FIFA 14 for PS4 error code ce-34878-0

On Fifa 14 career mode every time I select advance after a career mode match Fifa 14 closes and a page appears saying there has been a error in application CE-34878-0 and it requests me to write a repot and to help them solve it and I have and it is still broken, I have even deleted the game data just incase the files were corrupted but it still happens every time i finish a manager mode game.

Keeper
cragyboi

Re: FIFA 14 for PS4 error code ce-34878-0

[ Edited ]

I have had this error for a few days now it total over 10 error's to do with this code. It happens to me when I play a FUT cup or Division the game crashes to error report screen on PS4 after skill game at match intro or after match when GUI prompts to advance; I have tried the following;

Disconnected the router for ten minutes to allow a refresh

Put the PS4 into a DMZ with a static IP,

Opened the ports for the game on TCP & UDP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480,

NAT Type is 2 was previously 3.

Refreshed the router again

Tested the connection through the PS4 it connects fine, good speed

Connection is wired to VM SuperHub, get at least 20MB somestimes 50MB downstream, upstream is as expected for speed. (Ihave a 100MB connection from supplier).

Please help I have played the same quater final now for at least 8 games and a Division wil not start.

Forgot to say the error message box in Fifa 14 states 'Unable to connect to EA server to complete you request'  then press X crashes game to Error report screen

Keeper
scantraxx91

It is the starterscup right? You cannot get past the quarter finale. It will just vive you CE-Error.

Keeper
theolddee

Happened to me too. I just got a PS4 and was looking forward playing some Ultimate team but everytime I complete a game it crashes. The coins are saved from the games I play but I am stuck on the same quater final. Hopefully a patch or something comes out soon to fix this error!

Keeper
swannmufc

Is this problem still happening to anyone else as mine is also having same problem after career mode and fut
Keeper
amolina13

a mi me pasa el mismo problema, cuando entro en el modo carrera y  termino el primer juego me sale el error y se sale, mi cuenta es de estados unidos con un correo hotmail, pero cuando hice exactamente lo mismo con una cuenta de espana no me salio el error, y cuando lo hice con una cuenta igual de estados unidos con un correo g mail no me salio el error.

Keeper
danielmufc1994

ABSOLUTE JOKE NOW STILL NO SOLUTION TO THIS ERROR. DO THEY HAVE THIS PROBLEM ON THE XBOX GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
firefoxice

[ Edited ]
I get this aswell in ultimate team...7 times I've played the same team in the quarterfinals and then fifa shuts down and i have to play the same team again and again...so annoying..if this doesn't get resolved myself and a bunch of us are going to pro evo when it comes out end of the year...pay 50 for fifa14 and can't do anything on it...absolute fu**ing joke so pi**ed off...wish konami would bring out a game with licenses,stadiums....where is our answer on this forum eh????...are ea working on it??....have we been ripped off with a piece of crap?????
Keeper
cragyboi

Yeah it happened it the starter cup loads of times, so I gave up. I tried it in the starter division and the same thing happened there after one match complete; the menu screen prompts press X to continue. FifA crashes out to PS4 error code. I mentioned in previous post.

Don't advise deleting your game save and starting fresh. Why should we any way?

To EA:

EA fix the game or we will vote with out wallets and move over to Pro.

Keeper
mrmedel

The same think started happend to me when the update came, i can't play any match on fut without fifa crashing.