Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 creation centre custom team. How do I play with them in kick off. Ps3 format?

by mercyxx76xx

Original Post

FIFA 14 creation centre custom team. How do I play with them in kick off. Ps3 format?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
Ok I have created a team on FIFA 14 creation centre. I have gone into the game on my ps3 and downloaded the team. But when I go into kick off. I cannot find anywhere to find them. According to the instructions it should under nation creation centre. But it's not showing up. I have the standard version of FIFA 14 on the ps3.

Also I read something about downloadable content, but cannot find that on psn or anything.

Thank you for your time and look forward to replies soon.
Message 1 of 3 (6,664 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 creation centre custom team. How do I play with them in kick off. Ps3 format?

★★★★ Newbie
Hey it is happening to me too, disable the network (Internet) and it will be there, is stupid but thats how i do it for now. Let me know if u find another way thnkx
Message 2 of 3 (6,565 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 creation centre custom team. How do I play with them in kick off. Ps3 format?

★★★★ Novice
Press Y or triangle during the team select screen and that will load offline rosters.
Message 3 of 3 (2,977 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com