Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
barfoiomew

Re: FIFA 14 crashing back to Xbox One Home repeatedly in the middle of careers

This is so ridiculous. After every game in Career or Ultimate Team it crashes back to the Home Screen. It looks like my Ultimate Team Season games are saving but the Career Mode is USELESS. How has this been going on for about a month and no fix???

Keeper
mrossman21

how. is. this. not. fixed. yet. i just want to be able to play career with my regular gamertag and enjoy this game. WAKE UP EA. career is useless

Lookout
colinbaileyuk

I don't even load the game now. Its pointless. A waste of 50 pounds, sterling.

Keeper
ovasq

I tried giving EA's chat a try, but it was a total waste of time. This is the types of people we are dealing with.  Can't some blog/site like IGN/Gamespot bring this issue to light?

I tried getting EA to dissasociate my xbox gamertag from my origin account, but it never happened.

info: You are now ready to chat with Mayank.
Mayank: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Mayank. How may I assist you today?
you: I am having issues playing fifa14 on my xbox one, keeps crashing after every career game
you: need to unlink my xbox live profile from my origin profile and create a new one
you: that seems to be the only way to fix this issue according to people on your forums
you: already tried it via the origin profile, but when I tried to play fifa it forced me to use the same origin account
you: I want to use a different one
Mayank: No need to worry I am here to help you
Mayank: I will provide you steps please follow them
you: ok
Mayank: From the dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
Navigate to the Settings tab.
Select System Settings.
Select Storage.
Highlight the Hard Drive and press Y.
Select Clear System Cache.

Mayank: Instruct the customer to disconnect their Xbox 360 from the internet.  If they are using a wired connection, the customer may temporarily disconnect their Xbox, or they can turn off their modem or router.
From the dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
Navigate to the Settings tab.
Select System Settings.
Select Console Settings.
Select Clock.
Select Date and Time.
Set the system date to November 15, 2005.
Reconnect the console to the modem/router if necessary.

you: ok, and then?
you: wait, I have an xbox one, not a 360
Mayank: Okay
Mayank: Sorry for this
Mayank: Press the Xbox button to go to Home and from there select Settings -> Network
Select the network option you want to use:
   Test Network Settings
   Test Multi-player Connection
   View Details Network Status

Mayank: It is for your XBOX one
you: I don't think you understand me. I need to remove my connected xbox live accounts from my origin profile
Mayank: Okay

this went on for 30 minutes or so...

Mayank: May I please put your chat on hold for a minute to make the necessary changes?
Mayank: It will take 10 to 15 minutes please be online
Mayank: Thanks for waiting
Mayank: It will take more time than accepted but you please don't worry about this It will be deleted in few hours
Mayank: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
you: as long as it does get taken care of that is all i needed
you: thank you
Mayank: You are most welocme

a few days passed, and they never deleted my associated gamertags from my account....total waste of time.  sigh!

Keeper
hazehead82

As it says getting same problem not been fixed crashing back to xbox home screen after every game in every mode absolute joke EA sort it out
Keeper
quinny82979

Does anyone know if there's going to be an update to rectify this fault? Seriously pissing me off now. Can't believe it's been nearly a month and not even an acknowledgement to say they are aware of a problem. May as well chuck the game in the bin for what use it is at the moment.
Keeper
fishkler96

I have exact the same issue, after playing a career game i get back to the dashboard and the result of the played match didn't get saved. So there is no progress in my career.

I'm not willing to use a new account because all my successes will be lost, too !!!

EA do something to fix the problem. Many people have paid money for a game which doesn't work. How did this bug pass the beta tests??? And why isn't there a single information from EA side that you work on a fixture? Why do we have to call an expensive helpdek who doesn't help?

Keeper
apache138

No more right to cry about people pirating games anymore EA. I've taken it away from you. Please #killyoself and stop wasting our time. 
Completely useless...
Atleast come onto your own boards and admit that you have a problem and tell people you're trying to fix it. This is a joke. 
Even after it's fixed, this thread will have to serve as a testament to the beyond poor customer relations EA has. 

People need to lose their jobs over this. 

Keeper
mrmoloch

Has my solution literally worked for no one else?! Those are the only steps I took and it sorted the problem out perfectly. I'm convinced that it is a problem with trying to sync data to your Origin account - i.e. your profile has a different 'favourite team' to your Origin account
Sentinel
bones1717

bump