Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
roboticjim

FIFA 14 crashing back to Xbox One Home repeatedly in the middle of careers

As it says above.  I can't progress with a career mode as after every game the game crashes bck to Xbox Home and when I go back in it's from the beginning again. Keep having to choose language every single time I go in.

BF 4 also crashes back to Home screen often.

Keeper
jasonhillbilly

Re: FIFA 14 crashing back to Xbox One Home repeatedly in the middle of careers

Ive had the same problem. I found that if I simulate the game, I go to the next fixture no problem. If I play the game, just after the final whistle and click advance, it crashes back to the home screen. Its the only game ive had problems with. 

Also notices that the function to restart a game is locked.

Keeper
judieff

I thought I was the only one! This game is unplayable to me due to the fact that I only play career mode! NEED FIX ASAP!!!

Keeper
richiebluenose

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem only got my xbox one today and only got FIFA to play, every time I finish my first career game and press advance it try's to connect to EA servers and crashes back to home page. 

It's also happenning in Ultimate team on single player, getting a bit fed up of not being able to progress on anything now :smileysad:

Keeper
ianog1

Exact same problem. I talked to Microsoft support and they send me here. Waste of money buying something you can't play!
Lookout
zbamza

Same issue for me. Only it happened to me first playing ultimate team tournament first. So I tried season and it did the same thing, then again for career. When I finish a match and press "A" to advance it just kicks me to the Xbox one home screen and any progress from the match that I played is lost. This is absolutely ridiculous that I buy something over 2 weeks after it's launch and it is 100% unplayable. I'm in shock...
Keeper
ovasq

Add one more person to the list. I noticed a few days ago that my xbox one installed some kind of update for this game and as soon as that happened, the game started to crash after finishing a career game. Only good thing about it is that I'm not the only one. Hoping there is a fix soon.
Keeper
beaverbeavis

Just bought Xbox one, downloaded Fifa 14 and every time I finish a game in career mode a message saying retrieving data from server and then game crashes and I end up back at the Dashboard, have tried un plugging,  reseting Xbox and  reinstalling Fifa but no difference, any one else have this and do we know if there is a fix

Lookout
julianstattoo

i too have the same problem... crashes back to xbox one home screen while trying to advance after end of first career match.

I have the digital download installed. I went as far as buying the disk version today.... same thing happens. The game is completely useless. 

Keeper
davent33

Me Too I Spoke to microsoft and e.a no help what so ever e.a did say there will be a patch in next few days but there probz lying i mean they got our money now they dont give a rats ass e.a have really been no help what so ever there a joke