dzieko
Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 and FREE Gold Premium Pack

hello,

today I have installed FIFA 14 from android market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.fifa14_row

Description says:

"This week only – get a FREE Gold Premium Pack!"

but I can not find this pack on both game interface and Origin web site.

any hints?

thanks in advance.

Keeper
pannonhero

Re: FIFA 14 and FREE Gold Premium Pack

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 LIMITED EDITION

* THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 1, 2013. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF FIFA 14 (“PRODUCT”) FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 AND XBOX 360 CONSOLES. CODE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE GOOD FOR 1 PREMIUM GOLD PACK ENTITLEMENT FOR USE IN FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM GAME MODE (“ULTIMATE TEAM”) WITHIN PRODUCT EACH WEEK FOR A TOTAL OF 24 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS. CODE TO REDEEM PREMIUM GOLD PACKS CODES EXPIRES MARCH 24, 2014. LATE CODE REDEMPTION WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF PREVIOUS WEEKS’ PREMIUM GOLD PACK ENTITLEMENT WITH THE ULTIMATE TEAM. FAILURE TO DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE THE PREMIUM GOLD PACK IN ANY GIVEN WEEK WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THAT WEEK’S PREMIUM GOLD PACK OFFERING. CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY OCTOBER 7, 2013 TO RECEIVE ALL 24 PREMIUM GOLD PACKS. EACH PREMIUM GOLD PACK WEEKLY OFFER IS VALID FOR 7 DAYS AND MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD. EACH PREMIUM GOLD PACK CONTAINS 12 ULTIMATE TEAM ITEMS, MOST ARE GOLD ITEMS AND 3 RARE ITEMS. ADDITIONAL CODE(S) TO REDEEM EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB UNLOCKABLES EXPIRE SEPTEMBER 23, 2014. VALID ONLY IN UNITED KINGDOM AND IRELAND OR WHEREVER FIFA 14 IS SOLD. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE FINAL PRODUCT DETAILS, EULA AND CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. INTERNET CONNECTION, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH SERIAL CODE AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY DISCONTINUE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE AT HTTP://WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES

Sentinel
agungprasetio

Just go to Ultimate Team - > Store - >Gold Packs - > Special.
You'll find the free gold packs there. I got 2 packs, one of them is mini pack. Thanks EA.
Keeper
dzieko

It couldn't be hidden deeper.

Thanks.

Keeper
geejawushka

When does the android gold pack promo expire anyway?

Keeper
tophatmenis

Hi, i entered my code on the PSN store but cant find anywhere i can get the packs

Thanks

Keeper
jagdi

when i tried to login to get gold pack it is showing as origin is not available please try again later or check ur internet connection  but i have working internet connection but it is showing like this please help me out of this problem....thank u...

Keeper
cmuuse2010

Samsung galaxy s 2
Keeper
benfromreu

I have the same problem on my Nexus 7

Keeper
lmct92

EACH PREMIUM GOLD PACK WEEKLY OFFER IS VALID FOR 7 DAYS AND MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD.

What do you mean by that? So if I don't use the pack in 7 days, i will disappear?

Thank you,