Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
sharp2881

FIFA 14 and 4 free gold packs

I pre ordered fifa 14 and I was sent an email explaining that I would get 4 free gold packs if I entered the redemption code that was listed below. So I entered the redemption code into the playstation store and when I went on fifa 14 there was no free gold packs anywhere. What do I do to get them?
Keeper
munchinmuff

Re: FIFA 14 and 4 free gold packs

You get them every monday make sure you open them every week to get them

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,478
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

[ Edited ]

The 24 gold packs are released one per week over a period of 24 weeks. You will not get them all at once.

The first pack should begin on the first Monday after you login to FUT via your console. You get the weekly pack in your "My Packs" section of the store.

Ultimate Team packs must be downloaded from within game store each week and will expire seven days after each pack is offered - if you don't download the pack in that time, it's lost.

AHQ a public forum ,since it would involve accessing your account to verify which we cannot do in AHQ .In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Follow these steps to get a game advisor:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask
2. Where it says, What Can We Help you With, type in the game name
3. Click Find Solutions
4. Select "Account" from the drop-down list
5. Click: Find Solutions
6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"
The Window Will Open...
Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see a choice of contact options - Phone, Live Chat or Email.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
angelo1024

Can you give free gold pack please

Keeper
hamzapkpost

Keeper
ramybyrne13

Is there a way you can still get the 4 free packs if you lost the redeem code but it wasnt used or anything?

Topics: 200
XP: 4,233
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 2,379

You can try support, but it is a log shot at best so do not expect much. If you still want to try, contact support and follow this steps:

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero and EA Forums Moderator.

Keeper
alexfcb31

Keeper
ellistwynham

I had packs now there gone on xbox, i had 2,200 fifa points Gamertag- oXELLIS
EA_Kristi
Topics: 61
XP: 1,045
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 4,175

ellistwynham wrote:
I had packs now there gone on xbox, i had 2,200 fifa points Gamertag- oXELLIS

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.