Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
minis1234

FIFA 14 account is hacked

My son has recently on several occasions experienced that all players including those he has bought in FIFA (with real money) dissappear. A few days ago his entire team, contracts, money and fitness cards were gone. He loves to play FIFA but we are not putting any more money into the game until we know how we can prevent this happening. And how do we get the things back that he lost?

EA_Guy
Topics: 117
XP: 2,027
Solutions: 4,348

Re: FIFA 14 account is hacked

Hi minis1234,

For assistance in getting players back you'll need to speak to a Gamer Advisor. 

You can contact support by following the steps below:

• Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  • Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  • Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  • Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  • Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  • Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  • Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Regarding securing the account, we'd recommend changing the password on the account. Making sure that it's not a simple password and contains both letters & numbers. Also make sure that this information is never shared with anyone and remember that EA will never ask for your password. 

Thanks

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.