Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 (Xbox360): Why can't I adjust brightness inside the game.

by steviemierlo

Original Post

FIFA 14 (Xbox360): Why can't I adjust brightness inside the game.

★★ Newbie

Yesterday at last FIFA 14 was delivered.

I'am playing it on the XBOX 360. 

Inside the game I can not adjust the brightness. FIFA tells me to adjust the TV.

Why is there no posibility to adjus the brightness (video callibrantion) inside the game. You cannot expect me every time when playing FIFA to adjes the TV and reverse for viewing a movie.

Please add this uption a.s.a.p. in an update.

Kind regards,

Hans Stevens

Message 1 of 4 (10,319 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 (Xbox360): Why can't I adjust brightness inside the game.

Champion
Hi Hans,

Unfortunately it seems EA thought it was an unneeded feature this year. I also looked for such a feature but was unable to find it. Maybe you could give your feedback to them via Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA?

Enjoy the game. Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (10,280 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Lack of proper Brightness is definitely another issue that FIFA 14 is facing now. I selected Dynamic view, Clear weather and selected a 10:00pm for a night game and the picture is still bad. Too blurry and gloomy regardless of what I tried to change. Forget being realistic, I can NOT tell the difference between PES game and FIFA14 anymore. What a shame! 

Message 3 of 4 (10,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

dont know why they wont let us enjoy the game when people are telling them issues with it they do nothing!!!!! far too bright, and if you adjust the TV settings for FIFA 14 you have to change them back every time you want to play another game!!

Message 4 of 4 (7,755 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com