Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
steviemierlo

FIFA 14 (Xbox360): Why can't I adjust brightness inside the game.

Yesterday at last FIFA 14 was delivered.

I'am playing it on the XBOX 360. 

Inside the game I can not adjust the brightness. FIFA tells me to adjust the TV.

Why is there no posibility to adjus the brightness (video callibrantion) inside the game. You cannot expect me every time when playing FIFA to adjes the TV and reverse for viewing a movie.

Please add this uption a.s.a.p. in an update.

Kind regards,

Hans Stevens

XP: 324
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 101

Re: FIFA 14 (Xbox360): Why can't I adjust brightness inside the game.

Hi Hans,

Unfortunately it seems EA thought it was an unneeded feature this year. I also looked for such a feature but was unable to find it. Maybe you could give your feedback to them via Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA?

Enjoy the game. :smileyhappy:

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
amineutk

Lack of proper Brightness is definitely another issue that FIFA 14 is facing now. I selected Dynamic view, Clear weather and selected a 10:00pm for a night game and the picture is still bad. Too blurry and gloomy regardless of what I tried to change. Forget being realistic, I can NOT tell the difference between PES game and FIFA14 anymore. What a shame! 

Keeper
twiggs7

[ Edited ]

dont know why they wont let us enjoy the game when people are telling them issues with it they do nothing!!!!! far too bright, and if you adjust the TV settings for FIFA 14 you have to change them back every time you want to play another game!!