Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
th3gunslinger18

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on PS4, It won't let me get passed the security question, every time i cl

threads on this have been all over the forum.  My guess is mods have been told to ignore them.  Advisors are useless.  Massive clusterfvck on EA's part.  Destroying their next gen holiday launch.  This really isn't even a complicated issue either to change.  Any other company would have had this sorted in an hour.

Keeper
lpaaaablo

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on PS4, It won't let me get passed the security question, every time i cl

SOLUTION :   Extend this problem until read it EA.   ( sorry for my English :smileysad: )

Keeper
naedeanbello

Same story here aswell :smileyfrustrated: Really embarassing if U ask me....

Keeper
tommcfc11

[ Edited ]

right peeps, i have been having the same issue since i bought it for my lad at xmas.

the solution after many angry attempts was very simple.

go to the help centre on here, then select game (Fifa 14 Ultimate) then platform (xbox 360 / PS4 etc) then connection issues.

then scroll down and select i stil need help

this wil put in touch with a live game advisor they asked a couple of questions, i simply told them my security question would not work on fifa14,

they first check that your email is actually registered, then check your security question and answer,

2 minutes later they have made a change to your account and when you log back onto fifa 13 and set up he security question it works

problem solved.

here is the link which should take you straight there:

https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/contact?product=FIFA%202013%20-%20FIFA%2013%20Ultimate%20Team&cate...

Make sure you click on the second option "CHAT NOW"

hope this helps, seems to be the quickest and easiest solution

all the best.

Kirk

Keeper
kidkormos

I spent a couple of hours on a chat to find a fix to the problem and all ea did was "escalate" my situation 3 times with no actual answer or relevant help.  If they don't know how to fix the problem then quitwasting time and find a fix and tell people you made a mistake.  No one will care.... as long as you fix it and let us use the game which we all paid for to its fullest capacity.

Keeper
beardy200

[ Edited ]

kidkormos wrote:

I spent a couple of hours on a chat to find a fix to the problem and all ea did was "escalate" my situation 3 times with no actual answer or relevant help.  If they don't know how to fix the problem then quitwasting time and find a fix and tell people you made a mistake.  No one will care.... as long as you fix it and let us use the game which we all paid for to its fullest capacity.

Same here mate. I went on chat and they were no help at all. There wasn't even a mention of 'escalating'. I was basically told to wait and an answer would be put on the forum. I said i don't have the time to trawl hundreds of pages every day so could they email the solution when found. No they can't apparently. That's what you get for 50 quid.  I only play FUT so this has been a complete waste of money. Especially when i've just bought an Xbox One. Over half of my gaming is on FUT.

F'in useless EA.

Keeper
vegita2793

[ Edited ]

working now.thanks tommcfc11

this helped

right peeps, i have been having the same issue since i bought it for my lad at xmas.

the solution after many angry attempts was very simple.

go to the help centre on here, then select game (Fifa 14 Ultimate) then platform (xbox 360 / PS4 etc) then connection issues.

then scroll down and select i stil need help

this wil put in touch with a live game advisor they asked a couple of questions, i simply told them my security question would not work on fifa14,

they first check that your email is actually registered, then check your security question and answer,

2 minutes later they have made a change to your account and when you log back onto fifa 13 and set up he security question it works

problem solved.

here is the link which should take you straight there:

https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/contact?product=FIFA%202013%20-%20FIFA%2013%20Ultimate%20Team&cate...

Make sure you click on the second option "CHAT NOW"

Keeper
hughes8

i made a side account to play ultimate team in the meantime and that worked fine, seems to be just my main account... you know, the one i actually WANT to play on

Keeper
bazz2206

Does anyone have an answer to this or do I resign myself to the fact I won't be able to play fut
Keeper
stoney07

Doesn't work on xbox one either. I tried going to the web site "easportsfootballclub.com" and there is no option for FUT! EA dropped the ball on this one. That is why they are getting sued on multiple fronts. Battlefield, Madden, and FIFA. Sucks to be duped by a company with terrible customer service.