Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
javospam

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on PS4, It won't let me get passed the security question, every time i cl

Thanks!, but if i haven´t PS3 anymore I can't do this... EA must fix the problem in PS4. Thanks for your answer :manhappy:

Keeper
oliverscot962

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on PS4, It won't let me get passed the security question, every time i cl

We have the same problem on Xbox one a disappointment that my son can not play FIFA 14 ultimate team. A total waste of money buying!
Keeper
doran789

does anyone know how to fix this on xbox one?

Keeper
tobeornottobe

Just got the same, fix it please
Keeper
ragtagcurtis

I also have this issue. I tried using origin support who were terrible and cut me off!

They said just try and make a team on the webapp but guess what that currently says servers are down... Are they for anyone else?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

Keeper
beardy200

I can get on the App mate and i've opened my free packs and set up my team. However, when i try to get on FUT on my consile it still asks me for a security question. I've used the same one as the on the webapp and i've tried setting up a new one. Both just say "Security question can not be created" and kicks me out. No tips, no help line info etc.  Then when i try and contact them via online chat i cannot get it to work. The box is there to start but when i click it nothing happens. You try the phone line and are told over an hour to wait. Over an hour could mean 24 hours for all i know and i have no idea how much they charge so sod that.

All this crap just to play a bit of Fifa. It's pathetic really and i can't believe nobody from EA has responded to the multiple threads on this issue. When i do speak to somebody there had better be some sort of recompence as i have two very unhappy children who have not been able to play over Xmas. When you've spent £500 that's just not acceptable.

Keeper
lpaaaablo

I have the same problem.

I'm from Spain, and I can't play this mode for the security question.

EA, FIX IT SOON PLS!

Keeper
mrdjango1909

Same Problem in France . . . 
It's so good when you go every day on Fifa FUT  and see that problem is still here <3 . . . 

Come On EA, don't put your finger in your pocket !

Lookout
christmaswrecked

[ Edited ]
5 days now and still no response from EA!. What kind of customer service is this.

Read that you should try and load another game so my son is trying to install battlefield 4 but it keeps coming up installation stopped. Same with Black Ops Ghost.

So glad I wasted nearly €700.00 so he can play his Xbox 360 using the Xbox One as a footrest!
Keeper
beardy200

I used the online chat to be told - they are aware of the issue and are working to find a solution. Basically they gave me no help at all. I also agree with all these threads it's unbelievable that nobody from EA has responded to any of them. Awful awful company.