Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
sulutis

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team disconnection error

i have the same problem...

its impossible to play this game at the moment...

EA are u sleeping? omg.

Keeper
oatact

EA no support for user anything. EA want money one more.
Keeper
oatact

No support for user anything the problem.
Lookout
drumsoloman

Jesus cried".............
I have 5 team of the year players tracked in the transfer pile"...............
I have no access to my account...........
EA.... That is Multi millions of coins trapped ..............WTF
Keeper
drogba2222

When I played 5 games, it disconnected right after I won the game so I got relagated in online seasons. I also got DNF 5 times, did not get any points or coins considering I am not a very good trader, playing games is how I earn coins. It cannot be my connection cause I was still in Xbox live.

Please fix this, Thanks.

Keeper
krakos000

Huh looked on forums hoping to see other people with this problem and no luck. Come here and tons of people. This has happened to me a few times. I tried online, single player tournament, and single player seasons games and still have this same error message happen AFTER the game. I get sent back to the main menu and don't get any coins, and sometimes get a DNF. I really wanna play but looks like til this is fixed I can't.

Keeper
xstream2000

Sick of my DNF modifier dropping making it hard for me to get coints. I have played over 650 UT games and this morning have just had 2 disconnect after dropping to div 3. EA sort it out its unfair. I run 120mb fiber optic I have no latency issues and I know I am the top terminal in my box at the end of the road ;-). 

I dont even care about the coins its the league points and the fact I am being discredited as a player through the DNF modifier I can be loosing 4 - 0 and will see out the game. How annoying

Keeper
buckillar

[ Edited ]
I just won a game 3-2 against some idiot who likes to constantly just use the kickoff/through ball tactic. The whistle blows.. Watching a replay and gets disconnected and goes down as 0-3 loss... My question is how can a game be this stupid that once final whistle blows it doesn't save the result so if there is disconnection due to bad servers which happens regularly reading posts across web the result get uploaded next time you load in...

If an actually ref blew his whistle and didn't record the result accurately he would be fined... How accurate is your game to real life...?
Keeper
warriorsrob80

Same issue many are having today getting DNFs after my matches and the server fails to log my wins or draws. 

Keeper
krakos000

The web app also isnt working for me.