Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
dragonriderz

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team disconnection error

Hi, for the last couple of games I've played in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team, I've been disconnected right at the end. It happens after the game has finished then the please wait sign comes up, it just keeps loading then this error comes up http://gyazo.com/8b0f04550802d85a0f7c3fa1bbe30ab9

It then disconnects me from the EA Servers and it counts as a loss every time, even when I win but get disconnected at the end. Also it seems that this error only happens to me in FUT as when I play H2H Seasons I don't get this message and can continue playing without getting disconnected.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Acolyte
thefoens

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team disconnection error

I have the same prolem, so please EA, let us know. 

Keeper
topter

yup same issue, won the semi final after et, then before highlights it states it I disconnected from the game and will get the dnf penalty and a loss and i have to start the tourny again...bad times.

Keeper
Tanzorboy

[ Edited ]

Keeper
Tanzorboy

[ Edited ]

Same for me aswell PLEASE FIX. And when you try to go back into ultimate teams it says updating easfc catalogue 

Sentinel
irishjohny12

Has happened me four times today. Is it the other player glitching me or a connection problem?

Keeper
BALFY2008

i have same problem plus i cant get the players i bought earlier there expired but they wont leave the active area !   !   !   !

Keeper
Jimmyray1295

Same issue, this only happened once or twice in 13, used to happen a lot in 12, and now seems to be happening regularly again. EA servers are horrendous, the game needs to at least recognise when this glitch happens and take the actual result into consideration. Why would I disconnect after winning 5-0? I don't want a loss and I don't want my DNF modifier reduced. This problem can lose you a tournament final or a league etc. FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME EA

Keeper
wholk

I have the same problem and it is killing my team :smileysad:

Lookout
Matty14892

Just wondering did anyone with this issue have an active EASFC coin boost when they were removed from the store?