Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chalkyhw

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Web App, hacked account and lost items

[ Edited ]

So hadnt been on my UT web app for like an hour, go back on it and someone has sold my best player and taken all of my coins, anyone know EA's contact information for the UK and times I'd be able to call them?

Thanks.

Keeper
Real-Lyrical-J

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Web App, hacked account and lost items

BS yet another pathetic excuse from people TRYING TO GET FREE **bleep** sit down shut up and stop lieing about u got hacked only way to get hacked is if ur a dumbass and tell ur passwords or there easy as hell to guess other then that if ur **bleep** is missing then your friend or some 1 who knows u well has probs screwed you over

Keeper
debop121

i honestly got hacked i love playing im really annoyed about this i wouldnt use this as a way to get free players or coins that takes the fun out of the game

Keeper
MeRt_7196

same thing happened to me. i logged out and after 10 minutes i login and all my players and coins are gone, do not know what to do now, im really pissed of right now, i didnt tell anyone my passwort and e mail. does someone now where i can report this to ea

EA_Kristi
Topics: 53
XP: 876
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 3,866

First, make sure your account is now secure (change your EA account password for instance). You'll find more information regarding how to keep your account safe in our guide on how to protect your Ultimate Team from hackers and scammershttp://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/Guide-PROTECT-YOUR-FUT-FROM-HACKERS-OR-SCAMMERS/td-p/1247906

Once your account is secure, please follow the instructions given in the following sticky: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/IMPORTANT-Items-missing-coins-or-players-what-now-Last-updated/td-p...