Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Free Packs

by Jman1990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Free Packs

★★★★ Novice

I have bought the Limited edition FIFA 14 on xbox from game. 

This gives me 24 free premium gold packs.

I also have the EA Season Ticket which gives me another 24 packs.

I have pre-ordered the xbox one day one edition and my question is;

What happens to my free packs when I transfer to the Xbox One?

Will I continue to receive them on just the 360? Xbox One? or Both?

Message 1 of 7 (3,362 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Free Packs

★★★ Pro
Not a problem when you switch console but must be Xbox 360 to Xbox One .click the link to have a better idea

You will have a one-time choice to transfer your FIFA Items between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14.Packs be issue to you as in Fifa 13
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-ultimate-team-cross-generation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all,Click XP if someone helped! ◄
Message 2 of 7 (3,340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh i see.

Thanks Buddy.

Message 3 of 7 (3,335 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
If I do not open my free packs how long will they remain there? Take for instance I just received my 2 for preorder and season pass. I don't really want to open them until weds. Will they stay until then?
Message 4 of 7 (1,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i won't to get free fifa 14 coins 1'000000000000; LOL

Message 5 of 7 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

**bleep** THE FIFA COINS BECUSE YOU CAN'T GET THEM AT THE DAY **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

Message 6 of 7 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have ps4 can i do it on that

Message 7 of 7 (804 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro
Not a problem when you switch console but must be Xbox 360 to Xbox One .click the link to have a better idea

You will have a one-time choice to transfer your FIFA Items between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14.Packs be issue to you as in Fifa 13
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-ultimate-team-cross-generation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all,Click XP if someone helped! ◄

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.