Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
dometh3man
Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Fifa points

Hi there,

so i bought 750 Fifa points on xbox 360. I also got the billing acknowledgement, and the money has been paid from my microsoft account, but i havent received the Fifa points... what is up there ?

XP: 365
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 107

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Fifa points

Hi dometh3man,

There have been some ongoing problems with FUT service over the past couple of hours. Please wait a couple of hours, if you still haven't received the points then please contact an EA Games Advisor with your billing acknowledgement and receipt information via the following link: http://help.ea.com/

Good luck in your packs! :smileyhappy:

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
nickdimsim123

I bought a playstation card and went to enter it and it come up saying on FUT you can't buy fifa points right now

What's happening?!
Keeper
thenoobnextdoorx

i have got the same problem but on ps3 i waited 2 days i didnt get any fifa points please help ;(
Keeper
dazzah00

I have enough money to buy 1,050 points on ps3 every time it comes up "there has been a error with the FIFA store checkout please try again " this has been happening since it has came out
Keeper
dhavalzack

[ Edited ]

I have made purchase of 300 fifa points but it didn't credited in my account, afterward i made another purchase of 100 fifa point, but i didnt even get that, also & money was deducted from my card 3 times while i have made only 2 purchases.

i have also tried to cancel the purchase but it was already deduct .

please refund my money.

Keeper
lordbuttlick

Hi

I bought points for Xbox one and I went to buy 40.00$ worth of fifa points but it says I need a billing account why can't I buy them??
Keeper
iru1ez

i bought 2 200 fifa points but i havebnt got them yet its been 2 days now