Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Fifa points

by dometh3man

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Fifa points

★★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

so i bought 750 Fifa points on xbox 360. I also got the billing acknowledgement, and the money has been paid from my microsoft account, but i havent received the Fifa points... what is up there ?

Message 1 of 8 (3,587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Fifa points

Champion
Hi dometh3man,

There have been some ongoing problems with FUT service over the past couple of hours. Please wait a couple of hours, if you still haven't received the points then please contact an EA Games Advisor with your billing acknowledgement and receipt information via the following link: http://help.ea.com/

Good luck in your packs! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,558 Views)

All Replies

Champion
Hi dometh3man,

There have been some ongoing problems with FUT service over the past couple of hours. Please wait a couple of hours, if you still haven't received the points then please contact an EA Games Advisor with your billing acknowledgement and receipt information via the following link: http://help.ea.com/

Good luck in your packs! Standard smile
Message 2 of 8 (3,559 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I bought a playstation card and went to enter it and it come up saying on FUT you can't buy fifa points right now

What's happening?!
Message 3 of 8 (3,308 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
i have got the same problem but on ps3 i waited 2 days i didnt get any fifa points please help ;(
Message 4 of 8 (1,413 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have enough money to buy 1,050 points on ps3 every time it comes up "there has been a error with the FIFA store checkout please try again " this has been happening since it has came out
Message 5 of 8 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I have made purchase of 300 fifa points but it didn't credited in my account, afterward i made another purchase of 100 fifa point, but i didnt even get that, also & money was deducted from my card 3 times while i have made only 2 purchases.

i have also tried to cancel the purchase but it was already deduct .

please refund my money.

Message 6 of 8 (1,037 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi

I bought points for Xbox one and I went to buy 40.00$ worth of fifa points but it says I need a billing account why can't I buy them??
Message 7 of 8 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i bought 2 200 fifa points but i havebnt got them yet its been 2 days now

Message 8 of 8 (226 Views)

four-fifa-players-img

Play the FIFA 18 Demo

Try the new features early starting September 12, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Download the demo on easports.com

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps

fifa-18-ahq-promo-zigzag

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help