Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
kgazuma18

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Contracts

So I bought some contracts and put them on my consumable, I go to put them on a player and they are not there. So, I went transfer club and I found them there, the options they give me are place on transfer list or market. Obviously I'm not going to sell them so I do the latter. From there I click on actions and put them on my consumables, thinking I solved the problem I go and try to give my players some contracts but they still do not appear. I once again go back to my club and there they are. I have been stuck doing this routine for hours, what the hell I can't give my players contracts, thus I cannot play. HELP PLEASE!!!.

Keeper
bez3rk

Re: FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Contracts

I have the exact problem man this is so frustrating i cant play any games, i tried for hours, please patch this up and fix it ea, as you can see theres more than 1 person that has this issue. Hey man add me on ps3 and ill let u know if i found out anything Bez3rk_GAM3R
Keeper
jackko17

Had this problem myself guys but just figured it out! Go on to your active squad, and press RT to bring up your manager. Then hit apply manager item and select contracts, then Bob's yer uncle! 

Keeper
jackko17

Okay but now I still can't apply them to players? Sorry lads thought that was it! How is it this complicated?

Keeper
bez3rk

Yeah its an actually bug, my friend even bought contracts and it ended up working for him, so its stuffed, ea has to fix this asap im stuck cant play a single game
Keeper
bez3rk

Hahahahaha ues are going to laugh so hard i figured it out, i think we all bought manager contracts, the pictures look the same but read the top of the contract and ull see it will say manager contract so thats why you cant apply it to a player lol. The pciture does confuss it because they look the same but keep the mouse or control n one contract and ull see the top say manager contract
Keeper
ingeflaaten

I have the same problem :smileysad: ea please help us :smileyhappy:

Keeper
ingeflaaten

Haha You has right Bez3rk Thk

Keeper
fchalifax2013

Hi I need to get my squad fitness cards out from my club to use on my players but I can't move them or use them any advice
Keeper
cheekyo33

To,

kgazuma18 and all other problematic people,

That's your problem? No worries, I'll solve it for you. But. I have played on my I-Pad and don't know anything about XBOX or PS3.

First, if you have some good players, swap them with a player if they are in the club. Then view details of the player (bottom-right corner) and see how many matches he can still play (of course, see the contracts).

If they are low, then just select that player and four options will come. Then just select 'Apply Consumables'.

In that, your consumable cards that you have, which can applied to a player, will appear, and you just have to select one 'Player Contract' and click APPLY (Under the card of the player).

Note:- You MUST have player contracts and not manager contracts if you want to contract a player.

Enjoy!!