Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
leaferpopz

FIFA 14 ULTIMATE TEAM WEB APP PACKS

I am a previous FIFA gamer and have used the Ultimate Team web app many times for FIFA 13 without fail. The new Ultimate Team app started earlier than expected, (before the 15th September) and there are supposed to be free packs for returning users. However, I have tried loggin in and out many times and I don't have any Player packs, gold packs or anything like that! What do I do?

Lookout
allbros123

Re: FIFA 14 ULTIMATE TEAM WEB APP PACKS

I didn't get my packs either. It's annoying since I'm basically relying on daily gifts right now. Last year I got them though.

Keeper
bjwphneb

I was able to get them on my main account (ps3) which I have had since fut 12 but with my other ones which also have been since fut 12 (ps3) I wasn't able to either despite getting them on fut 13

Lookout
allbros123

I have had this account since fifa 11

Lookout
kunal123321

I didn't get my gold packs, been playing fut since fut 13.

Lookout
Laxus-Light

Now im can log in but im dont get any pack's. Im  playing fut since fut 12 :smileysad:

Keeper
mattagingio

i am also having this problem i am having to rely on daily gifts which isnt alot

Lookout
Dr_Stinkbomb

err, the FUT 14 web app didn't launch early. 

did you login to a 'phishing' site that LOOKED like the FUT 14 web app and give them your logon details? IF that's the case, they are logging onto the REAL website with your credentials and getting your stuff and selling to themselves at great prices. Oh, and buying garbage cards from themselves using your coins.

DUH.

Lookout
Laxus-Light

[ Edited ]

No!

First time im have problem with log in to fut,and now when all is fine im dont get any packs.This is EA fail.

And if somebody log in in our account and sold cards we can easy check it:Club profit.

Im have +36 Coins becuase im sold 1 silver card from gift pack.When im log 1 time on web 14 im have 0$ annd im dont have any packs!

And noboby log in on my account before me because:

1)Im opening starter pack

2)Im get daily Gift

3)In start im get profit in trade:0

Im play in FUT on pc since Fifa 2012(In 1 day when start 1.10.2012) so why im dont get any packs?

Keeper
digbhino

The web app did launch earlier than expected. I, like many others started creating teams on the 13th (unlucky for some)