Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 Trade Offers

by antonitorres

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 Trade Offers

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Before i asked you to help me but i didn't get a response. On 1 of the accounts i don't use i have 34K coins and i want to bring them over to my main account. I want to do this by trade offer or by buying the player. I have the player up but when i search him on th account with 34K coins the player will not come up. I need your response on wat to do ASAP

Message 1 of 5 (8,212 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 Trade Offers

★★★★ Novice

you wont be able to do trade offers untill full release as far as i understand, try putting up a bronze contract start price 33k BIN 34k

Message 2 of 5 (8,171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for all the help

Message 3 of 5 (8,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still doesn't work it worked for my brother

Message 4 of 5 (8,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you fix this problem and how because i have the same man please help i want to transfer my coins from  another accout and some players want to taste them to my main account and i added the main account and it stil tells me sorry your transfer couldn't be sent because fut allows only ...........
what should i do

Message 5 of 5 (7,863 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

you wont be able to do trade offers untill full release as far as i understand, try putting up a bronze contract start price 33k BIN 34k

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.