Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
jamesmh9
Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 TRANSFER POINTS/Can i transfer more FIFA points from FIFA 13 to 14

[ Edited ]

i have already transfered 25 fifa points from my fifa 13 UT but i wanted to buy some so i can get some packs, is there a way to transfer more if i buy some?

Sentinel
mattayris123

FIFA Points Carry over from FUT 13 to FUT 14 - HELP!?!?!?

I have 1,450 FIFA Points on my FUT 13 account, but on the FUT 14 Web App I haven't been given the option for the points to be carried over yet. When will I?

Thanks

EA_Dennis
Topics: 153
XP: 1,618
Solutions: 2,932

Re: FIFA Points Carry over from FUT 13 to FUT 14 - HELP!?!?!?

You will have the option to transfer your coins when you go into Ultimate Team mode in FIFA 14.

Keeper
afroizm

Fifa points

how do i transfer my fifa points over from fifa 13 if im already downloading fifa 14 early access already?

Keeper
drange97

is it real that it will carry over

Keeper
visualscissors9

how many times?????one or two??? thanks i buy fifa points in fifa 13, but i transfer it one time......

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,261
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 691

Re: Can i transfer more FIFA points from FIFA 13 to 14

Only when the full game is out, not during early access.

Yes ,for now.It will be a one time transfer from 13 to 14

You can transfer points/ items from FIFA 13 to 14 only ONCE,

BUT you also need to put in security qu and answer in Fifa 13 before you can transfer points over

You will have a one time choice of transferring your points from FIFA 13 to FIFA 14 at a later point.
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-ultimate-team-cross-generation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----
Sentinel
lsbasi

Re: Fifa points

Anyone ??

Are we asked if we would like to make this one time transfer when logging into Fut 14 early access, or do we get asked when we log into the web app?

I have no points on Fut 13 and don't want to make a large purchase for the one time transfer if I cant actually transfer them..

Keeper
devonjt

FUT 14 Fifa points

Hello,

I am trying to get fifa points onto my web app acount, and i have $20.00 on my Xbox 360 account. I looked for the "Get  More" button next to the Fifa points picture. Not sure what is going on. Thanks for the help

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,261
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 691

Re: FUT 14 Fifa points

To create an fair playground for players buying only the Full Game,NO buying of Points is allowed during Early Access.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄