Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
joshb200

Re: FIFA 14 Player Career Mode player selection glitch

My manager won't let me leave on Loan or Transfer ! 

Keeper
joshb200

Spoken to EA, and they know about it and we need to await a Patch. No idea on time though . . . 

Keeper
mrgillman

I ran into the same issue and spoke with two different people and was told that a patch might be out in 2-3 weeks.

Keeper
countnougat

Dear everyone (and dearest support)

Same issue happens here - been happening since season #1, playing for FC Nordsjælland (Danish national league).

If it helps development team: I noticed that during match sim I can see that one of the benched players is duplicated, since the player hasn't got a brother in the club (updated according to the real life team). And since no gay marrige is performed in this game, my observation concludes that there, in reality, are only 6 subs but still shows as all 7 slots due to the duplication error. Duplication also occurs where one is a sub and the other is in the starting XI. If the player (sub or starting XI) scores, there is a goal icon on each of them, but the game result only registeres one.

After a few matches in first season I went on loan to play full time and have done this for nearly two seasons now and also playing national team, but when I return to the club, same issue happens...

However, today I took the chance (risk?!) and optimistically assumed that it's probably some rookie/hieraki thing in the game, since there are so many other cool details in the gameplay and decided NOT to request a loan/transfer. The outcome: At this very moment, I am now wasting time sim'ing matches throughout, what could turn out to be, the whole damn season... If only the team would pull some victories once in a while it would be tolerable, but experiencing defeat after defeat, then even a tie yet after another defeat is pure agony. I am crying my heart out!!

I hope this duplication error can help you in the progress of solving the issue.

Regards

Keeper
thekenworthy

I've been having this issue too. I wanted my Pro to start at a relatively low rated club so I put myself with Oldham Athletic and had a great first season and then signed for PSG in the summer transfer market but after 6 months of PSG I've not been selected for a single game. I get selected for England games and I always seem to get a message from the PSG manager before I play for England saying I'll be in the next match but I never am.

I hope it's true that there is a patch on it's way to fix this.

I made a post about this issue a few days ago as I didn't see this one.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Pro-no-longer-being-selected-Fifa-14-PS4/m-p/2133671#U2133671
Keeper
krash217

i just talk to ea support and all they said was to post here my problem. apparently people are already having the player career mode glitch. anybody figure it out yet

Keeper
DLiu96

YES! I started off with the Western Sydney Wanderers, won the golden boot and player of the year there, transferred to Atletico Madrid in the off-season window, and now i have not played a single second in the team for half a season. For some reason i can only play in the national team

Keeper
roebotocha

Having the same issue, completeld my first season on loan at Wycomb Wonderers, returned to Everton and played a great season, winning the league and scoring the most goals. Third season and I don't get picked once, even though I'm playing and scoring for England in Euro Qualifiers. Eventually request a loan transfer and believe that the transfer will allow me to start playing again; NOPE!

EA, you guys are a **bleep**ing joke, you not only treat your talented staff like **bleep**, but you release yearly updates to games with serious flaws and don't bother to address the issues that have plagued the games for years. I won't be buying 2015, I'm gonna get PES. 

Keeper
iambthewalrus

countnougat wrote:

Dear everyone (and dearest support)

Same issue happens here - been happening since season #1, playing for FC Nordsjælland (Danish national league).

If it helps development team: I noticed that during match sim I can see that one of the benched players is duplicated, since the player hasn't got a brother in the club (updated according to the real life team). And since no gay marrige is performed in this game, my observation concludes that there, in reality, are only 6 subs but still shows as all 7 slots due to the duplication error. Duplication also occurs where one is a sub and the other is in the starting XI. If the player (sub or starting XI) scores, there is a goal icon on each of them, but the game result only registeres one.

After a few matches in first season I went on loan to play full time and have done this for nearly two seasons now and also playing national team, but when I return to the club, same issue happens...

However, today I took the chance (risk?!) and optimistically assumed that it's probably some rookie/hieraki thing in the game, since there are so many other cool details in the gameplay and decided NOT to request a loan/transfer. The outcome: At this very moment, I am now wasting time sim'ing matches throughout, what could turn out to be, the whole damn season... If only the team would pull some victories once in a while it would be tolerable, but experiencing defeat after defeat, then even a tie yet after another defeat is pure agony. I am crying my heart out!!

I hope this duplication error can help you in the progress of solving the issue.

Regards

I haven't noticed what you're saying, but I am noticing a different glitch in this same vein. After being sold to PSG at the end of the August transfer window to begin my fifth season, they never selected me. When I got to January, I begged and begged for a loan chance. After the fourth try, it was granted. I moved to Swansea City, where I led the Prem in assists. Then came the World Cup where I scored nine goals and never had a rating below 8.0. I go back to PSG and never get selected once again, even after being sold to Atletico Madrid.

HOWEVER, I noticed that in the Squad Info tab (where you can see everyone's photo and your created player is shown from the shoulders up) that my player was STILL WEARING A SWANSEA KIT, even though I went back to PSG in the summer and was subsequently sold from there. I tried everything I could think of. I went into editing my player, just to switch his boots or whatever. When I came back out, he was NOW WEARING AN ATLETICO KIT! I don't know how to code or anything, but I have to think that this is significant! I hope this helps!

Keeper
pablombu1981

I have the same problem but just with the international team, I could not play any friendley or offcial game by the national squad seems I started the career mode