Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
phxtl3

FIFA 14 Player Career Mode player selection glitch

Why am I no longer selected in player career mode? I have completed two seasons on loan without an issue, but now I am on the third season and I am no longer being picked to play any games. I get an email from the manager saying that I will be selected to play for the next game since I've been on the bench for a while, but it never selects me and I can only simulate the match and it's gone on for half a season with each game showing the same email but I'm still never selected. Is this an issue with FIFA 14 or should I just assume the manager just does not want to select me? I thought it was the team I was playing for, but I quit without saving since I hadn't played for one team at all and it reset to before I went on loan with that team. I got a loan offer from a different team and the same thing happened. I still got called up for the international team and played a match, but the club manager still won't select me. Is there any known issue with this and can it be fixed?? I would rather not have to start an entirely new career because that would mean creating a different player with all of my accomplishments gone so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keeper
kolavari1991

Re: FIFA 14 Player Career Mode player selection glitch

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue so annoying and apparently this issue has been there since fifa 13....

Keeper
whitemystery7

Has anyone addressed this? I'm having the same issue.
EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 324
Solutions: 1,435

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
grim937

I've spent time talking to advisor and he's sent it to the development team take it none of you have had the issue solved yet and did you all have the issue at the start of season 2015?
Keeper
xcrazyninex

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem. I am now in April of 2016. I simmed to see if I was not getting picked for the friendlies because they didn't need me, but when I simmed to the Euro, they didn't take me, and I finally won player of the year.

So ya how come I am not being picked? BTW, I am on a PS4.

Keeper
Polico84

So what? Another issue from old fifa that never will be solved?

And you guys still wonder why ea sucks?

Is not because of your games, is because you never listen the community. We are telling a bug, and nobody cares about. Always is the same story.

Keeper
mrvazquezzzz

you need to go on a loan and that way you will get picked and play

Keeper
zerodunn

I have the same problem, except it's in my first season on loan. Keeps saying I'll be in the next match, then I'm not. Any solutions yet?

Keeper
ssward08

Yep - exactly same as original post.  Been loaned out for a 3rd season, number 1 player in the squad I'm in, but never get to play.  Every week get email saying "You're in for next match", but then only given option to Sim match - useless!!  Come on EA sort it.