Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
wirusuk

FIFA 14 PS Vita Ultimate team

Is there ultimate team on fifa 14 ps vita ? I know the game is already out however no matter what website I visit there are always arguments about fifa 14 having and not having the ultimate team feature. Therefore I'd just like to make sure so I can be 100 % sure if to buy the game or not.

Keeper
randomwtfperson

Re: FIFA 14 PS Vita Ultimate team

Sadly no.
I own this game as I got it free with a vita bundle and it does not have ultimate team. I compared this game to my cousins FIFA 13 and there are no differences except for the kits. Well done EA you really put your best in this. I think all vita players should make EA aware that we want ultimate team so maybe they add it in in a update but that seems like to much work for ea...
Keeper
deanwilliam1

I think it is terrible that their is no ultimate on vita because that is the best thing on fifa :smileysad:

Keeper
pesassassin

Its annoying, as EA have proved they CAN put it on mobile devices, which are not necessarily designed to play games, so it should be just as easy, if not EASIER to put it onto Vita...  They are missing out on something there.

Lookout
kaanbingol

When I bought my Vita I thought that there is Fut on vita. When I bought vita and FIFA I've crashed. There is FUT on iOS but not on PS VITA...
Keeper
FuZii0Nz_NiNjA

:/

Keeper
cyberbot24926

**bleep** it is really **bleep** disapointing even mobile has ultimate team WTF! **bleep** EA even if you only cared about money you would have put it in the game! **bleep** EA!

Keeper
memoshadow

And guys, there is something I wanna add. THE GAME IS VERY VERY SIMILAR TO "EA SPORT: FIFA FOOTBALL " which I say its a misery for us to play this game. First when I bought it, I thought that the psvita games is similar to the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. I bought it to play with my friends the ultimate team games. So if this feature is really absent, so why I DON'T BUY EA SPORTS FIFA FOOTBALL. Someone please answer me:smileymad: