Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 14 IPad Ultimate team- league crash

by cnturquoise

Original Post

FIFA 14 IPad Ultimate team- league crash

★★★★ Newbie

Open Ultimate team, click on single player season, than kaboom: Jam. I eventually would have to close the app.

Is there a way to reset your league....?

I'm running Fifa 14 on Ipad 3 with 5.1.1

It worked fine before, so it's not the problem with the device.

Message 1 of 9 (1,849 Views)

Re: FIFA 14 IPad Ultimate team- league crash

★★★ Pro
When you said reset,do you mean delete the team?

But first update your game to the latest version,which is 1.0.3 for now
Message 2 of 9 (1,823 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

So I mean just reset my league progress? 

If i can get my team back, I really don't mind going back to the 10th division.

it would be better if it stays onn the first division.

Second question: Can you trade in the iPad platform? Send players, money etc?

Message 3 of 9 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Pro
IPad still lack lack some of the functions of Xbox ,PS/PC ,sending player or coins is not possible in IOS mode yet

You can't reset your league,you can only delete up to five times Max in game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums.
I don't answer questions via PM. AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum
Message 4 of 9 (1,815 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

so is there anyway to keep my players? 

Message 5 of 9 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Pro
No way to save your player,once you delete your UT,you start all over with new players

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums.
I don't answer questions via PM. AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum
Message 6 of 9 (1,810 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Do you have any other feasible ideas... with being able to keep my players?

Message 7 of 9 (1,798 Views)

★★★ Pro

Only choice is to stay on the same account,

Like I said,Fifa 14 IOS version does not allow transfer of players,items or coins at the moment,You need to choose which one is more important to you.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 8 of 9 (1,785 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've the same problem with Android.

I still re-downloaded the game but same problem. I don't know what I should do for save my progress in Ultimate Team...I don't care about coins after the match but at least don't play the same match 20 times...

I also changed the DNS, I tried without static IP and non static...I need a solution who work...

Message 9 of 9 (1,777 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.