Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
DannySmith666

FIFA 14 FUT: After Opening packs consumables stored in club can't be applied.

So basically i have this porblem sicnce day one, i open pack and store thing slike squad fitnesses and the rare contracts but the squad fitness consumables when searching in club items don't have the "Apply" option. it only gives you the options to...
1. Quicksell
2. List for Trasnfer
3. Send to transfre pile

please help as this is annuoying

Keeper
beisbol1990

Re: FIFA 14 FUT: After Opening packs consumables stored in club can't be applied.

Go into your active squad and select squad actions, there you can apply squad items like squad fitness

Keeper
olympia86

Re: FIFA 14 FUT: After Opening packs consumables stored in club can't be applied.

I think he means and this is where I have the problem also. I have several items under "my club" then "consumables search" but when I try to use it only says to me:

Place on transfer list

List on transfer market

Quick Sell

But I want to apply to an individual in my squad. How do we go about using the consumables stored in My Club?

Keeper
pdsheppard

Yes i have the same issue,

Nothing works....

I have moved them to my transfer list and then i have the option of movning them to my consumable but they just go back to my Club.

i have 9 items in my Club and the only option is to sell them.

Help.......

Keeper
pdsheppard

Hi, i posted message number 4 below.

ok i have solved it.

i logged in on my PC/Laptop on the Fifa 14 ultimate team where i viewed my club and again found all consumables again could only sell them like before.

but i then went to my squad and clicked on a player then on the little drop list it says Apply Consumable. once i clicked on this i had access to all the consumable i have, INCLUDING the one's i have in "MY CLUB" i then applied that consumable and i am now back up and running.

Hope this helps All.

cheers

Pete

Keeper
pdsheppard

Hi, i posted message number 4 above.

ok i have solved it.

i logged in on my PC/Laptop on the Fifa 14 ultimate team where i viewed my club and again found all consumables again could only sell them like before.

but i then went to my squad and clicked on a player then on the little drop list it says Apply Consumable. once i clicked on this i had access to all the consumable i have, INCLUDING the one's i have in "MY CLUB" i then applied that consumable and i am now back up and running.

Hope this helps All.

cheers

Pete

dannysmith666 wrote:

So basically i have this porblem sicnce day one, i open pack and store thing slike squad fitnesses and the rare contracts but the squad fitness consumables when searching in club items don't have the "Apply" option. it only gives you the options to...
1. Quicksell
2. List for Trasnfer
3. Send to transfre pile

please help as this is annuoying

Keeper
belkalai2

I can't log into FUT web app. Is there any other way? Please help, i have only a team full of bronzes now as i cant renew contracts! HELP PLEASE!

Keeper
niallparker12345

Ya i cant do this either would someone please tell me how to do it

olympia86 wrote:

I think he means and this is where I have the problem also. I have several items under "my club" then "consumables search" but when I try to use it only says to me:

Place on transfer list

List on transfer market

Quick Sell

But I want to apply to an individual in my squad. How do we go about using the consumables stored in My Club?

olympia86 wrote:

Place on transfer list

List on transfer market

Quick Sell

Keeper
niallparker12345

no it doesnt work

Keeper
freddiealicelol

What happenes to players and consumables who are not stored in club. How can i get them back?