Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fangwui

FIFA 14 EDITING PLAYER STATS

Hi

I would like to know if it's possible to edit players stats for my own offline use in game? This was possible in Fifa13 but doesn't appear to be possible in Fifa 14.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Keeper
Jotapeme

Re: FIFA 14 EDITING PLAYER STATS

Hey! In the section that says "Create player" You have the option to change using the right stick and "Edit player" will appear. 

Keeper
dehoyos08

I'm having a problem after editing my player in my career. I can change boots etc and play a game with my new gear, then on the second match, i lost all the changes i made to my player and he is back to how he was set up when i created them. I have to keep changing my players boots, socks, sleeves etc every single match because they reset. 

Keeper
covcity1987

I've tried this and it doesn't work. 

Keeper
abendigoblaque

on the menu with "continue next game.." there is an image of your player. Move the highlight to the box you rplayer is in an hit A. Edit your player.

Keeper
WaRRioR_D96

hi..i want to know when edit player for kick off / carrer..if i put long shirt to Gk/player when i play in rain/snow they have short shirt and is not cool play in snow with short shirt..and also why the gloves dissaper after  change after the firt half is a bug can you EA fix this ..and that sweet under**bleep** on lvl 93 in catalague ...:smileysad: anyway pls fix the gloves bug and give a a answer why i cant play with long **bleep** in snow/rain if i wdit players ..THX ! :smileyhappy:

Keeper
b12ennis

save your squad and profile

Keeper
TjGaming99

But how do you delete the changes??