Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
prillprill11

FIFA 14 Creation Centre on Xbox One

In FIFA 14 on the Xbox One I can't find the Creation Centre.
Is it on there?
Keeper
rasket69

Re: FIFA 14 Creation Centre on Xbox One

Been reading about as had same problem and it looks like no there's not. Im deeply hurt:'(
Keeper
motty6

Maybe they will bring an update out? Surely they wouldn't scrap it, too many people use it! :smileysad:
Lookout
calvertgames

motty6 wrote:
Maybe they will bring an update out? Surely they wouldn't scrap it, too many people use it! :smileysad:

Doubt it.  EA has already posted that no one used the feature (only a minority of FIFA players) so they spent their development budget elsewhere.

Keeper
motty6

Oh really? I didn't no they said that. Big shame !
Keeper
Spawnie1989

[ Edited ]

So that makes me no one? Well screw you too EA.

Maybe it wasn't popular because EA didn't publicise or update it enough. Too obsessed wit FUT and its microtransactions. 

It was in the 360 version. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult to put it in the Xbox One version.

Keeper
trix1184

The first thing I thought about was downloading all my teams from sussex, and starting a new career with Whitehawk (who are in BSS) in League 2. I started this career on 360, and was well chuffed when I got it with my One, so I thought I would re-do everything.

But no.

Ea decided to shove the finger up, and I've been trying to call them all week to find out what's happening, and all I get is "We're currently closed for the holidays, please, have a happy holiday!"..

I will try again tomorro, but the main reason I played fifa over the last 3 years is the Creation centre alone. I made loads of teams, and had al the correct teams in the correct leagues at the correct times, Hell I even integrated Scottish divisions 1, 2 and part of 3 (before the rebranding) to make another scottish league. 

This is why I want this!

I love the new leagues, but How about the possibility of using Real Cartegena from the Colombian 2nd Division against Dulwich Hamlet from Ryman Division One South? Or How about the current Brighton & Hove Albon against their 1983 FA Cup Final counterparts?

this is why it's needed on next gen.

Keeper
trix1184

I've just been told that they're currently not planning on introducing the creation centre to next gen, however they are considering it.
Keeper
reinhardv2

Dude i wanted to download Honduras cause these **bleep**s who made this game couldnt add them even though they made it to the world cup WTF! Ea Sports Wtf yoooo Step up man great game and you just **bleep**ed it up for many people. 

Keeper
jord4nbr4dley

I loved this feature I have just spent like 2 hours creating a team for my fifa on the xbox one and when I saved it i couldnt find the creation centre :mansad: ea please add this back in to the new gen of consoles in is/was a great idea