Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
glendapeter1

Re: FIFA 14 Crashes or Freezes (PC version)

- Remove Special Characters
- Remove Special Characters From User Name
- Add Exe to DEP Exception
- Download Reginout
- Full Scan The Registry
- Repair All Errors Detected
- Repair Installation
- Download Updates

Hope it will works.

Keeper
tom34070

Fifa 14 as fifa 13 keep crashing to desktop without errors on many cases.
Those can be:
- starting a match in carreer, vs, online season and vs.
- Quit a match at the end or not
- On validating after changing team players or team strategy.

To avoid it, there are officially no solution but still to be able to play the game quite as normal people can do the following.

- Notice all case when you have a desktop crash
- Repeat the procedure but right before it crashes the previous time, get back to desktop with windows button or ALT-TAB.

That will allow you not to crash and keep playing. You ll notice that the game is still running but hidden and just click back on the running app in your bottom toolbar to come back to the game and keep playing.

exemple for me:
- I start a season online
- I do some team change and as soon as i validated them i do ALT-TAB
- Back to desktop with fifa still running, click back on fifa icon in toolbar, game is up.
- I push the button find (find a match)
- Message prompt (looking for player with same level and team level)
- then as soon as the prompt change to (Opponent found) get back to desktop with ALT-TAB and come back to the game again. Match gets through you are on the loading small game waiting for the match.
- End of the match same procedure:
- Press quit
- As soon you click "yes i really want to quit" press again ALT TAB and click to game icon again to be back

I know it's a pain in the ass but that's better than the bull**bleep** that EA try to make you do with CLEANBOOT or ADMIN RIGHTS and At least when you figured out when come the crashes and you do what I wrote above then you can fairly play the game as there is no problem.

Sorry for the english translation of the ingame message and button, I am playing on my french version and I didn't check what are the correct naming of all those events. I still think you will find your way through though

Lookout
TSR-DFCDEE4LIFE

Still getting the loading wheel freezes in FUT. Too many occassions to list individually.

My record is fu**** up. Out of the 200 or so games I've attempted to start in FUT online, at least 80 have not started and I have been awarded a disconnect (as has opponent) Simply not good enough. Where is the f***** patches for this heap of s***. When it's a gamebreaking bug, even small development teams fix them in a timely manner. EA are utterly s*** at maintaining their product. All they care about is taking our money and running. Total w******.

Have spoke to live support, written in several threads and still EA has done SFA. They are the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to do business with. Never again will I buy a title from them and I don't care how much I want it, it will not be bought. Same old EA - they'll never change. I'm kicking off a campaign to get watchdog involved now and have a few people on board already. If anyone is interested in making EA accountable in some way, drop me a message.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! 

Keeper
barreira10

I finished today the first season of the career mode, playing as a pro. But when the game is loading the second season the game crashes. What is this? Why does this happen? What can I do?

Keeper
jimster1905

Hi...I am in the middle of a crucial game. Winning 1-0 and the f****ng game crashes on me. Giving me a 0-3 defeat by DNF. This is crap. Error details:

Faulting application name: fifa14.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x03f40040
Faulting module name: fifa14.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x03f40040
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x02103b09
Faulting process id: 0x758
Faulting application start time: 0x01ced6982ee3857a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fifa14.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fifa14.exe
Report Id: b891d012-4292-11e3-90fc-00190e0fc492

PC 

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

8 GB RAM

nVidia GTX460 1GBRAM

Any clues? I would appreciate some help. 

Keeper
jimster1905

thanks EA for your **bleep**ing ignorance. I pay money for a bit of **bleep** that dont work.

Keeper
zerstr

any solutions for the fifa14 "FUT freezes while showing opponents team" Bug for PC so far?

Had it so many times im even not able to play tournaments because the bug will happen before i can play all the tournament matches! thats so frustrating...

Keeper
sapherius01

Same Here, PLEASE EA HELP US

Keeper
dhruvchelsea007

its still not working

Keeper
zerstr

it happens again and again....