Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
dhamz101

Re: FIFA 14 Crashes or Freezes (PC version)

when i play the game its working fine but as soon as i take a shot in kick-off and the ball hits the cross bar the whole game freezes but the sound is still playing this has happend 4 times yesterday and twice today if some one know the soulution please let me know

thanks 

Keeper
tsrdfcdee4life

FUT still freezing at loading wheel on online season match start. Another league title win lost and another disconnect on my record. Have queried with EA live support, the official crash/freeze thread and still no resolution, even post patch. Simply not good enough. 

Time of latest incident.

Platform: PC

FUT Seasons.

Club: DUNDEE FC

User: TSR-DFCDEE4LIFE

Time: 21:50 / 12/10/2013

How can EA seriously expect to restore the faith of gamers in their brand/product, when such gamebreaking bugs, are not addressed in a timely manner ?

Keeper
tsrdfcdee4life

And again at 22:04

Time of latest incident.

FUT Seasons.

Time: 22:04 / 12/10/2013

Keeper
tsrdfcdee4life

Time of latest incident.

FUT Seasons.

Time: 23:24 / 12/10/2013

Keeper
mogiq

i got the same problem... match start - game crash even if is random match vs pc

Keeper
fata1e

I recently posted here that fifa 14 freezed in the in-game menu (career mode).

The only thing I could do was end task through taskmanager.

Now after some FUT and online seasons I decided to start a career mode again.

This time it was the first friendly that it freezed.

It was the second half, I wanted to make a substitution so I pressed start and then it freezed.

Both keyboard and controller did not respons anymore. I had to end the Fifa 14.exe throught the taskmanager again.

FIfa has only been freezing during career modus so far.

But this was the main reason I bought it.

Good job EA! :smileysad:

Keeper
schwengsteig3r

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem as some guys are telling on the topic, When it's loading the match online at FUT the match don't start... I have lost more than 20 matches because of this bug, look at the video below:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLklscEcVCc&feature=youtu.be

Keeper
quisherreal

[ Edited ]

non of that solves my issue

got windows 8

ati 5600

core i3

the game just crashes right after i start it.. Click the exe origin starts, game starts, i see a black screen and boom game crashed

same thing happening on my friends pc. 

this is really pathetic. FIFA 13 was not playable on windows 8 and so is this one. Thanks for ripping me off EA, you guys are the best. 

Edit: Played the on the same windows, it was running perfectly fine.

Keeper
umtbzdgn

GUYS I HAD THE PROBLEM OF FREEZING ON THE FIFA 14 AND I SOLVED IT

1.Press the window button

2.Search"bitGuard"

3.Uninstall it 

THAT'S ALL 

Keeper
grmod

Hello everyone , i recently bought a new pc system(amd 8350 8core 4Ghz , kingston 16 gb ddr3 ram  and ASUS HD 7970 DIRECT CU II and samsung ssd 250gb).Since then my fifa 14 game experience is very bad because during the offline or online gaming  i have lagging issues,probably because of my graphics card.

I also tested the G card in another computer and i had the same experience , lagging (something like the fps drops suddenly ) I am very  nervous with situation cause i spent a lot of money ...

i tried almost everything ,latest drivers or oldest drivers ,triple buffering ,vsync options no temperature overheating . Please help.Does anyone have the same problem with  ASUS HD 7970 DIRECT CU II  ???  Is maybe an INCOMPATIBILITY of fifa with ati graphics cards??? It is crazy so many people here in the forum with so many good and new gpus to have problems with FIFA (a game that would be playe in maximum details)!!!!!!

Thank you for your time