Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
GoomiLad
Accepted Solution

FIFA 14 Changing Origin Account

hey guys back when fifa 12 was the newest game, one of my friends came over and put in his origin account details into my xbox so we could play online, now it is still there on my xbox in fifa 14, when i try to update email address it tells me it cant be done at this time, is there a way i could get my friends origin account taken off my xbox live account so i can input mine? please and thank you
Topics: 188
XP: 4,052
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 2,337

Re: FIFA 14 Changing Origin Account

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero/Moderator and EA Forums Moderator.

Keeper
SirMrRedWolf

They won't help you. They have no time for us. I'm having an issue with a card stuck in the transfer targets for more then month. I would like to start from scratch and create new ultimate team and I can't because of that card. I have contacted ea about month ago and no reply me yet. And as I can see it happens to almost everyone. I'm thinking about to play PES 14 if my problem is not sorted until next month.

Keeper
amadudiallo18

My account. Is amadudiallo18 passé wold is Amadou18