Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chucky5204

FIFA 14 Career Mode: how to restart career?

Hi, Please help. I wanted to restart my career and couldnt find an option to do so. I then went to the customise tab and selected profile from there.I clicked on the delete option anddeleted all of my current career data, hoping that i could then start a new career. Now on the play tab i only have the option of Continue Manager Career, and of course when i select that i get the message "There are no saved games".

How do i start a new career?

Thx

Keeper
knhelland

Re: FIFA 14 Career Mode: how to restart career?

Me too. Seems impossible to start over a new career.
Keeper
therealbarney

Hover over the 'continue career' button, and then use the right stick to go left and right. Took me ages as well. 

Sentinel
OmeletofDoom

Thank you!   didn't even see that little box of options within options!

Keeper
pompeygoals

Hi, I deleted all my previous saved games and would now like to start again. When you say "hover", do you mean just navigate to the continue career option and instead of pressing A (which will go to the menu that states you have no saved games), you use the right stick and flick left & right? How many times as nothing seems to be happening.

Keeper
futebolista86

[ Edited ]

yes you just go to continue career but don't press A, instead flicking the right analog stick left or right will give you the options to start a new career or load a career. In the Play Tab: "Career"Kick Off" "Skill Games" and "Seasons" In the Football Club Tab:  the "Leaderboards". In the Customise Tab: "Create Player" and "Replay Theatre"  

The underlined options are the only ones that can be scrolled through using the right analog stick. All others are single options.

Keeper
karthik28791

What do PC Users who use the keyboard do? my laptop doesnt have a seperate numberpad and my gamepad's right analog stick doesnt seem to work no matter what i try to do. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. has anybody else figured out a workaround?

Keeper
dasdafasdas

For PC you need numpad on your keyboard! #1 Go to Load Manager BUT DON'T ENTER! #2 Now press 4 or 6 on your numpad to load or start new!

Hope it help you

Keeper
dasdafasdas

* Go to Continue manager carrer

Keeper
nishantsethi

When Fifa 14 starts go to the play tab at the right of home tab.Take the pointer to the continue career and and 3 small donts appear at the bottom right corner.Click on the left or right buttons as per requirements .Thank You.

Dont forget to reply thanks if this helped anyone.