Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
wiggy8128

FIFA 14 Career Mode captain

[ Edited ]
My pro is the best player in his team for both club and country; yet I am never captain?? I could take not being captain for my club when you play with the likes if vidic at United, but when he doesn't play, Jonny Evans or Chris smalling are captain which ain't realistic.

Even more frustrating is the captain band for England. Now that Gerard is finished ( in my game) they give michael carrick the arm band; even though he ain't played for his club all season.

It's little touches like this that spoil the game
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 Career Mode captain

Why do players who have made no apearances for their clubs, keep getting picked at international level? I understand for small nations; but we are talking countries like England, Brazil, Spain , Germany etc etc who all have enough to select from
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 Career Mode annoying bits

You win a corner; but only two players step up for it and one if the is not even in an attacking position.
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 Career Mode captain

Who do you have to kill to get a free kick awarded to your team. 14 games in to season 2 and I still haven't been awarded a free kick ( excluding offsides). Real football has dozens of free kicks before half time
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 Annoying bits

The away team fans always wear exactly the same colours as their team, even when in their third kit! This is rubbish. When man utd are away from home and are dressed in blue, all of the fans would still be wearing red in real life.
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 Annoying bits

AI are idiots. Your own team block your path to goal, dispossess you, run you offside! The computer controlled opposition are no better. All they do is get the ball the run at right angles for 10 minutes
Lookout
wiggy8128

Re: FIFA 14 career Annoying bits

[ Edited ]
Team manager never changes formation!! Drives me insane

Your pro never gets played out of position
Keeper
mrdesai

[ Edited ]

wiggy8128 wrote:

actually, my pro was a striker, but when i went to Tottenham, he played me as a left winger

Keeper
Rashiano

[ Edited ]

mrdesai wrote:

wiggy8128 wrote:

actually, my pro was a striker, but when i went to Tottenham, he played me as a left winger

Yeah but does that have anything to do with how you perform? At my first club i was a left winger but it was an awful club so i scored all of the goals. At my second club i got to be a forward but in a good team so i got quite a lot of assists but then when i got to the third club i was a a winger again. So maybe if you score a lot of goals you get to be a forward instead....?