Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

by xunitedrel0aded

Original Post

EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

★★★★★ Newbie

as I am a new user , not expert enough about all the issues of FIFA , when i m going to start my FUT , its saying EAS FC SERVER IS NOT CONNECTING , please help me ! not getting any connection , though i have an internet connection !

Message 1 of 13 (9,966 Views)

Betreff: EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

★★★★ Novice

It happen to me too.. I think the EAS FC server is down right now. I cant connect to EAS server. So what can we do is wait for the servers to back on.

Message 2 of 13 (9,663 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Me too...

I think EA had down the server. 

Try it simply in 1hour again.

Sorry for my bad English but i came from Germany

Message 3 of 13 (9,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Shouldn't ea let anyone know that they're servers are down, and why they are down?

Edit: 2 secs of searching found the answer... Try looking.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/MAINTENANCE-FUT-EASCF-Web-app-Maintenance-on-Oct-2nd-10pm-3am-PT/m-...
Message 4 of 13 (8,725 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
They did put a post on that the server would be down and that they expected it to be back online at 11 uk time, wich is a half hour ago
Message 5 of 13 (8,638 Views)

Re: EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

★★★★ Novice

My 10 year old son has just got an XBox one with FIFA14 and we have just found out that he is unable to play online as he is under age. To get online access in FIFA14  you need to be 13 or over. This means he can't get FUT or play friends online. He is absolutely devastated as he got this with money he saved himself and now can't play the part of the game he got it for. Sad thing is that the game is rated Pegi3 and there are no warnings anywhere that gameplay is restricted for under 13s.

Shame on you EA for ruining my son's year.

We'll be steering clear of EA games in the future and will be writing an official complaint about this to EA, Microsoft and ARGOS who sold him the console and game.

Message 6 of 13 (5,128 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Just sign up as someone older than 13. You don't have to tell the truth about your age
Message 7 of 13 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just lie about his age i mean in your view there are no age restrictions your warned about

Message 8 of 13 (2,700 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If u call ea they will change your sons origin details so he can play, well that's what I did
Message 9 of 13 (2,540 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Phone customer services
Message 10 of 13 (2,383 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com