Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
argjoy13

EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

as I am a new user , not expert enough about all the issues of FIFA , when i m going to start my FUT , its saying EAS FC SERVER IS NOT CONNECTING , please help me ! not getting any connection , though i have an internet connection !

Sentinel
sulhibrahimovich

Betreff: EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

It happen to me too.. I think the EAS FC server is down right now. I cant connect to EAS server. So what can we do is wait for the servers to back on.

Keeper
tigerass1533

Me too...

I think EA had down the server. 

Try it simply in 1hour again.

Sorry for my bad English but i came from Germany

Keeper
8balluk

[ Edited ]
Shouldn't ea let anyone know that they're servers are down, and why they are down?

Edit: 2 secs of searching found the answer... Try looking.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/MAINTENANCE-FUT-EASCF-Web-app-Maintenance-on-Oct-2nd-10pm-3am-PT/m-...
Keeper
lycanxarnhem

They did put a post on that the server would be down and that they expected it to be back online at 11 uk time, wich is a half hour ago
Keeper
dstark34

Re: EAS FC SERVER not connecting in my new FIFA 14.

My 10 year old son has just got an XBox one with FIFA14 and we have just found out that he is unable to play online as he is under age. To get online access in FIFA14  you need to be 13 or over. This means he can't get FUT or play friends online. He is absolutely devastated as he got this with money he saved himself and now can't play the part of the game he got it for. Sad thing is that the game is rated Pegi3 and there are no warnings anywhere that gameplay is restricted for under 13s.

Shame on you EA for ruining my son's year.

We'll be steering clear of EA games in the future and will be writing an official complaint about this to EA, Microsoft and ARGOS who sold him the console and game.

Keeper
noahaclark13

Just sign up as someone older than 13. You don't have to tell the truth about your age
Keeper
craigcowie

just lie about his age i mean in your view there are no age restrictions your warned about

Keeper
gary7890

If u call ea they will change your sons origin details so he can play, well that's what I did
Keeper
wmann0449

Phone customer services