Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
scarbum007

EA >> Can you confirm when you will add Tournaments and Creation Centre (via patch\DLC) to next gen FIFA 14????????????????

[ Edited ]

Obviously it was a mistake to remove such an INTEGRAL part of the FIFA experience for 1000's of customers around the world. Can you let us know when you plan to rectify the omission?

The ability to create custom tournaments shouldn't be too taxing for a next gen console considering it was included in the PS3\360 versions.

Many thanks

Keeper
ngot4

Re: EA >> Can you confirm when you will add Tournaments and Creation Centre (via patch\DLC) to next gen FIFA 14????????????????

I do not understand how EA messed this up. It was already there!

Lookout
calvertgames

Re: EA >> Can you confirm when you will add Tournaments and Creation Centre (via patch\DLC) to next gen FIFA 14????????????????

I'll be completely surprised if EA says they are goign to add this back via DLC (free or paid).  Would love to see an answer from EA - we will not include it in the PS4 version at this time, we will consider it for future DLC, or we are going to bring it back in the World Cup version this summer.

Keeper
scarbum007

If we keep this thread active it may help.............Power to the people!

Lookout
brfann22

I'll help keep this active.  I think it's a question a lot of your customers would like to know.  You know the people who give you money for your product.  Those ones who payed for an update or bought the game twice for a game with less features. 

Lookout
calvertgames

We need to keep this and similar threads active until EA gives us an "official" response.  It would help to start a sticky that states exactly which features were removed, and if there is any intent to add them back into the game.  We all know that EA is going to avoid this topic, so instead thread after thread gets created asking the same question.  Wait until the PS4 hits the UK ...

Keeper
natnael244

Re: EA >> Can you confirm when you will add Tournaments and Creation Centre (via patch\DLC) to

Isn't it kind of obvious ea wants us to play pokemon or ultimate team which has no realistic value ea is shooting themselves in the foot here
Keeper
S1MM-_-ST4R

Re: EA >> Can you confirm when you will add Tournaments and Creation Centre (via patch\DLC) to

this is a joke i pay for all the add ons for creation centre and i bought the game on ps3 then ps4 and no creation centure no patch no anser of ea not happy one bit i play a created league every year with 6 of my friends now we cant do it less i go get a ps3 again witch am not doing so looks like ill be buying pes 2015 coz ive got a feeling we wont see creation centre again they wont u to by in to ultment team witch i dont play and to take out tornament mode is stupid thick they said we took out the mode coz view ppl play it thats utter crap that another reason i buy fifa so pay 60 pound for a game that looks amazing but misses fetures wa is in the ps3 verson and i bet tournement mode will be on ea sports world cup well u ant getting my money again 100 teams i have madw with full squads kits sponsurs and badges and now i cant use them wasted months and months and now cant use them sicking they get away with this crap havnt even got the decentsy to coment back to any of us

Keeper
richardcalix

WHY EA JUST WHY WOULD YOU TAKE CREATION CENTRE OFF PS4 VERSION I WAS SO PISSED I DID'NT EVEN WANTED TO PLAY THE FREAKING GAME I CREATED MANY TEAMS INCLUDING HONDURAS AND THE HONDURAN LEAGUE. I AM PISSED THAT YOU HAVEN'T ADDED HONDURAS OR ANY OTHER CENTRAL AMERICAN TEAM/LEAGUE JUST WHY?