Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
haroglyphix

Re: Dynamic camera

I am so happy I am not the only one!!! EA please fix this problem!! I only play fifa on the Dynamic Custom Camera settings! this is a must! Graphically it is much fluid and more intense is the gameplay. It's a beauty playing Fifa playing in this camera view setting. I played the Fifa 14 demo and was almost disgusted that this camera angle with the custom settings did not look the same! Fifa 14 has to have this. Please EA! dont disappoint! 

Keeper
afghanplayr

NO DYNAMIC CAMERA VIEW NOOOOOOO

O MY GOD. after waiting months to get the fifa i played the demo on ps3 and it sucks. the WORST part is the changed camera angles. 

BRING DYNAMIC BACK. this might be a deal breaker for me 

Keeper
saniv4s

yes !!!! EA,

vv1c3 wrote:

Hello,

I've been playing the Fifa 14 demo on PS3, and something immediately called my attention, in what I could call a "this has to be a mistake" moment...

The Dynamic camera seems to have been zoomed out quite a bit this year, making it in fact very similar to the Tele Broadcast camera. As someone who's almost exclusively used the Dynamic camera for the last years, this is somewhat of a "tragedy" for me, and a potential deal breaker. Even at custom zoom 20, there isn't a single angle on this demo that brings the camera even close to where I like it to be, much closer to the action. (which to me not only looks better graphically but above all benefits the kind of short passing game that I prefer)

Assuming that this was not a mistake, and that EA had a specific intention in reworking the Dynamic camera, I would like to propose two solutions that would solve this problem for the final game:

1. (the preferred solution) Include the old Dynamic camera as an extra option (something like Dynamic v1 and Dynamic v2, for example)

2. Dramatically increase the amount of zoom you can add (through custom settings) to the existing camera(s).

Please let me know if any of these solutions can be implemented for the final game.

Best regards,

Vasco Castro

please  fix the problem before realease because majority of FIFA fans use Dynamic view.

Otherwise the sales would suffer

Keeper
luchoredo

dynamic zoom camera FIFA14 DEMO

Hello friends.

I was testing the FIFA14 demo, and I was surprised that the camera dynamics is not equal to the version of FIFA13.
The query is, in the full game we will have had the camera zoom in FIFA13 dynamics.
This is critical for my taste to buy the game to realize the full
Thanks, I hope answers

Keeper
theher28

FIFA 14 Dynamics Camera

PLEASE FIFA 14 CHANGE THE DYNAMIC CAMERA !!!

XP: 315
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 100

Re: FIFA 14 Dynamics Camera

Hi theher28,

This is a questions & answers board - EA developers rarely read this board. You'd be better off posting your suggestions for the game over at the EA FIFA forums, where they'll be viewed by others and probably discussed a lot.

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
brhommilan

Dynamic camera

I'm one of your bigs fan who has been playing your game since 2009, and I could not stop playing it ever since, and I also want to thank you for your hard working in fifa 14, but there is huge problem that I faced when I  was playing the game. The dinamic camera in fifa14 is not like the dinamic camera in fifa 13, and I gusse that you made some changes the made the new dinamic camera looks like tele brodcast, and that makes it hard for me and all my friend who plays the game to see the player from closer distance, because we all have to wear glasses,  could you please give us more choses with the zooming options before the releses day for the game. 

thank you 

Ibrahim Alidan 

Keeper
Angelo3790

WTF ea the dynamic camera is still bull**bleep** in FIFA 14

Keeper
lucasmiguelarg

EA, please put back the dynamic camera that could be seen in FIFA 13. With the current dynamic camera not appreciate the improved graphics and gameplay which both boast. Very many users are complaining. It's a shame that this change has disappointed gamers. I hope to take up the matter and modify as this error.

Keeper
Santo1128

Dynamic Camera

What the hell is wrong with the dynamic camera in 2014. I feel deceived because I feel like I am watching ants on my big screen. Damn shame, dot hey plan on doing anything about this. Zoom is all the way to 20 and still nothing. Worst part of the game honestly.