Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Daily Gifts?? Fifa 14 web app

by gazzer2015

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily Gifts?? Fifa 14 web app

★★ Newbie

hey i was wondering if anyone would know why i don't get any other thing besides bronze packs, i ask my mates and they say they got gold packs with like el shararry or etoo. its crap, i need something other than bronze packs, also will we be getting more free packs/loyalty packs when the game launches, it did last year.

Message 1 of 92 (25,643 Views)

Re: Daily Gifts?? Fifa 14 web app

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

It's random. For comparison, I've received 250 coins today Confusedmileysad:

But I also had some silver and gold packs the last few days.

Message 2 of 92 (25,542 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had 250 coins,2 silver packs,1 gold packs,500 coins x 2,1 bronze pack so i think its absolutely randomly but i read somebody gets 5 k i dont know it's true or not but......this is it

Message 3 of 92 (25,310 Views)

Community Manager

500 coins (Xbox) and 250 coins (PC) today, yay :D

Message 4 of 92 (25,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, Why when I try to log in with my user it does not give me the impression that I should buy the game, but I bought and it just does not recognize it?
What should I do?
http://www.easports.com/fifa

Thank assistants

Message 5 of 92 (24,817 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same, searched the internet the last 2 days with no answer. I have spoken to game advisors who come out with stupid things like 'you must have bought the demo' in monty python style an don't know what they are talking about.

I have the game, i play FUT, it shows on my PSN account that i play it, yet the origin web app tells me i need to buy a copy!

In the mean time i lose the gifts!

Message 6 of 92 (24,695 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

try using the email registered to that ps3. i had the same problem but i used my other email. not the one with my psn.

Message 7 of 92 (24,223 Views)

Community Manager

Yeah, make sure you are logging in with the correct Origin account. You'll want to link your PSN/Xbox Live account with your Origin account, and then log in with your Origin account and the web app should recognize the game from your console.

Here's a quick how to link your accounts guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/I-d-like-to-link-my-PSN-account-to-my-new-origin-account/m-p/...

Message 8 of 92 (23,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get daily gifts??
Message 9 of 92 (22,028 Views)

Community Manager

jordandaniel21 wrote:
How do I get daily gifts??

Log into the web app with your Origin account and you should receive a gift every day for a limited time.

Message 10 of 92 (21,805 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

It looks like the daily gifts are no longer available and the "for a limited time only" is over now.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com