Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
nikkobakka

DNF-penalty because of disconnects caused by ea maintenance. (Fifa 14: ultimate team)

I'VE GOTTEN SEVERAL INCREASES IN MY DNF-PENALTY IN FUT 14, BECAUSE EA SPORTS DID MAINTENANCE ON THE FIFA SERVERS TODAY (28.09.13). I'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED IN MATCHES WHERE I'M LEADING AND GET PUNISHED WITH MORE DNF PENALTIES. IS SOME COMPENSATION POSSIBLE?! Tired of not being promoted and not getting as much coins as i deserve because of the EA-servers...
Keeper
devilstiffe

Re: DNF-penalty because of disconnects caused by ea maintenance. (Fifa 14: ultimate team)

Ya, its ridiculous. It usually happpens to me when the match is over too when there would be no point in disconnecting. Sort it out EA

Keeper
annabel1977

Re: DNF-penalty because of disconnects caused by ea maintenance. (Fifa 14: ultimate team)

It's happened to me twice during games I won right at the end it needs sorting out as it really winds me up and is not very fair 

Keeper
properfectionis

Mate! It's happened to me like 11 times!!! Either just before a game is about to go to the stadium to kick off or right at the end just after the final whistle. 

EA FIX UP 

Keeper
laithius

Just won a difficult game with Gerrard netting the winner in the 90th minute. Game finishes and im expexting my 3 points, however i get DNF! WTF EA! Sort this nonsense out quicktime.

Keeper
sheshnir

Don't worry too much about this. The modifier drops quite slow if you (or the server) DC('s). Everytime you play a match where this does not happen it increases again. It can be frustrating to DC from server side, but some things just happen every now and then (like something in your pc breaks down or you get ill etc etc ;D).

Especially in the first weeks of the game, when everyone wants to play and servers are heavily loaded, it's hard to anticipate from EA's perspective to know how many people will play a mode that is already prone to lag/dc's because of the many players with bad connections out there!

Enjoy!

Keeper
godzila350

every time i finish a game it goes please wait and then says there was a problem with the ea servers and takes me back to home page and then tells me i lost the match when i won it

Keeper
olcaytr35

fifa 14 disconnected  plz :smileysad:

Keeper
missionfootball

my total game play time is around 10 hours and i do not remember how many times this annoying thing has happened...

servers are laggy, slow...instable.i also played diablo3 on my network, no problems at all...

If EA does not fix this, it is going to be last game i bought from them..

Keeper
corsia

I'm suffering the same too..  a lovely glitch that one.

I cant see EA compensating me for the 3 times its happened to me in the past few days. Gutted as I'm new to FUT.