Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
parisp27

Creation Centre FIFA 14 new kit templates

I am a tactical user of creation centre. Last saturday i finally saw the new kit temlplates so i made my team with some new kits.. Thursday afternoon i saw tha the new kit templates were gone.. My new team doesnt have the new kits... Also i really want to start creating teams with the new kits.. So can anyone tell me why the kit templates are not shown? And can you please tell me when will they come back? 

Keeper
hro5e

Re: Creation Centre FIFA 14 new kit templates

Same here!!!

I noticed that the new kits were on creation centre last week, now... GONE!

I spoke to a Creation Centre Technial advisor about the issue and they don't know why they have gone.

They said:

"This is John from EA and this email is a follow-up to our conversation earlier wherein you are having issues with the new kits on Creation Centre 14.

I really do apologize for any upset or inconvenience this issue has caused, however, if issue still persists after the release, please do contact us back for us to report this issue to a higher level of support.

Thank you again for contacting EA! If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Well... the game has officially been released... still no kits!!!.

EA Please let us know when it will be fixed!!!!

Keeper
parisp27

Ask them again please. As the game is out now.. 

Keeper
lenap16

same here :/

Keeper
maierinc

I have exactly the same issue. The kits vanished one day so I thought "ah they've gone, they'll be back when the game comes out!" And they aren't!!!! Ea need to get this fixed, so please ask again.
Keeper
dannylvzstacey13

can somebody tell me where to go to create a team for fifa 14 please i cant find it 

Keeper
hro5e

Spoke to the creation centre technical advisor again. They have no information on it and dont know when and if it will be rectified.

They said "just keep an eye open for any updates"

Thanks EA

Keeper
parisp27

Search. How to create a team in fifa creation centre- if you want use youtube it will help you more :smileywink:

Keeper
parisp27

Can you please tell me where can i contact a game advisor? Well the constructor of the game don't know how to fix a problem of it's own game... That is a very funny joke..

WAKE UP EA.

WE WANT THE NEW KITS

THE CREATION CENTRE HAS A LOTS OF FANS THAT YOU MUST RESPECT

Keeper
maierinc

Did they even say when the next update is going to be? Or does anyone know how often the creation centre gets updated? My guess would be in January next year after the transfer window