jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,408
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Coin Buying/Selling Will Get You BAN!

To,

All FIFA GAMERS,

You can be ban due to coin buying from a third party.

EA's Terms of Service do explicitly state that the outside purchase or sale of FIFA Ultimate Team Coins is grounds for account closure. EA are however also aware that many unsuspecting users do not know this, and they are making sure there are more ways to establish that coin-selling is not allowed

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA 
Reminder: buying or selling FIFA Ultimate Team coins is against our Rules of Conduct and can result in an Origin ban.

If you intend on purchasing, selling, transferring or auctioning Coins from a third party service, with no affiliation to EA, you risk violating the Terms of Service and having EA permanently blocking your account.**

Please note that you may violate the Terms of Service, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, if you:

Buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by the Services, or our licensors, without first obtaining our express written permission, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s).

Source : https://help.ea.com/article/fut-coin-buying-selling-warning-risks

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
zzzjo3zzz

Re: Coin Buying/Selling Will Get You BAN!

I lost my money on fut can ea ban me if they give me coins back i just went on and they were gone its an absolute joke if i dont!

Keeper
steven57mull

you will have been riped off hacked

Keeper
zzzjo3zzz

If i have been hacked does this mean i will never get my money back?:smileysad:

Keeper
zzzjo3zzz

i got hacked if i dont get my money back let me see it  that the owner of electronic arts is going to have a nice suprise

Keeper
grace910

[ Edited ]

So many plays especially from uk order fut coins as long as you choose a reliable I hunted a forum where you can order fut 14 coins safe and fast with bonus code
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131120170734AACupRF

Keeper
navidassassinkz

what the hell Ea..... i spent 150 pounds buying Microsoft points  and change it to fifa 14 ultimate team points and ending with no proper expensive player in FUT 14 by opening packs  ... and you just banned me !!! seriously !!  thats just extremely unacceptable .... unbelievable....!! 

Keeper
buyultimateteam

I think you will be try better next time.

Keeper
buyultimateteam

You Play best next time.

Keeper
yousufk2011

if were not allowed buying coins ea cant you please sell we want this to happen in fifa 15 as a feature now i never bought coins becuase i knew that ea will ban me like others and i have been buying fifa points like i spent about 200$ to get them and now i wanted coins so we can buy players not packs can you please add this feature ???