Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
rooohb

Changing Player Work rate in "formations" in the Career mode in FIFA 14 does not work

Hi,

if I try to edit the workrate in "formations" in the career mode in Fifa 14, the changes I make are not saved to the formation.

I have tried several times (I like my defenders to all have a high defensive workrate and a low offensive workrate for instance) to edit and save but it does not work. Please advise

Cheers!

Keeper
guerillalaw

Re: Changing Player Work rate in "formations" in the Career mode in FIFA 14 does not work

Yes EA please address this issue ASAP. Why let players change work rates if they are just going to reset or be changed to neutral? This bug is ruining FUT for me as defenders running into opposing box cannot work on higher difficulties and leads to frustrating goals by the opponent.
Keeper
hyedrin1

Re: Changing Player Work rate in "formations" in the Career mode in FIFA 14 does not work

[ Edited ]

The game is useless and a waste of time on the higher levels because of this issue.  The CPU won't make any mistakes on World Class, Legendary and Ultimate levels.  It will surgically slice through your defense and score goals at will.  This is one frustrating bug.