Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xpottersfcx
Accepted Solution

Cant delete my club on fifa 14 ultimate team, not exceeded limit and no activity in transfer section. please help

EA_Dennis
Topics: 190
XP: 2,016
Solutions: 2,938

Re: Cant delete my club on fifa 14 ultimate team, not exceeded limit and no activity in transfer section. please help

Are you seeing any error message indicating why it doesn't work? What happens if you select Delete Club from the menu?

Also note, you can only delete your club four times, once you are playing with your fifth club, you cannot delete it anymore.

Keeper
SativaBretha

Re: Cant delete my club on fifa 14 ultimate team, not exceeded limit and no activity in transfer section. please help

i want to delete my ultimate team club i buy game and i cant use delete clubs anymore can sombody help me

Keeper
mutespittah10

Re: Cant delete my club on fifa 14 ultimate team, not exceeded limit and no activity in transfer sec

yeah!!! so what you mean is we can't delete it at all???

EA_Dennis

Re: Cant delete my club on fifa 14 ultimate team, not exceeded limit and no activity in transfer sec

[ Edited ]

mutespittah10 wrote:

yeah!!! so what you mean is we can't delete it at all???

You can delete your club up to four (five? not 100% sure here) times and you should see a corresponding message every time you delete your club. Once you are playing with your last club, you cannot delete it anymore.

Keeper
ktdude

what if its your first time deleting. how do you delete the club when every time it says you have an active item in the transfer list when you dont.
EA_Dennis

ktdude wrote:
what if its your first time deleting. how do you delete the club when every time it says you have an active item in the transfer list when you dont.

If there's no active item in your transfer list I would suggest contacting a game advisor at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us for assistance, maybe they can clear that up for you.

Keeper
futomnislash

i canot delete my club. everytime i try to it says that you have something stuck on the transfer market. I cannot get rid of that item evertime i try to it says something has gone wrong with our servers

Keeper
PReGamerZzNL

can you help me, every time when i try to delete my club it says: "you can't delete your club cause your actief on transfermarkt".

how can i delete it?

(it also set that i have 4 remaining clubs to delete)

EA_Guy
Topics: 122
XP: 2,442
Solutions: 4,526

Hi PReGamerZzNL,

For assistance with this issue please contact a Game Advisor through the Contact Us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.